Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Film Locations

1. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech

Breaking Bad Film Locations

Advertisements
    This could have gone in a number of places. I could have sworn someone on here visited some of the Breaking Bad locations. I'm planning out my trip to IN from AZ and will be passing right through Albuquerque and figured why pass up the chance to do a little sight seeing, briefly.

Just wanted to see what others did/saw. I read Yelp reviews about the White's house and will likely bypass because the owner is apparently a real peach.

But I'm thinking about stopping at Twisters (Los Pollos Hermanos) for lunch (or whatever meal it'll be), The Candy Lady to pick up a bag of Blue Sky candy (and chocolates), and maybe the car wash. But that all depends on how long it would take me. I don't want to spend too long since I'm cross country driving but a little break wouldn't be too bad.
  2. Senior Member
    can i come
  3. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    can i come
    I wish I had someone riding along. It's gonna be a long three days.
  4. Senior Member
    i feel really bad for the guy who owns that house lol. like i can't blame him for being annoyed that he's got a bunch of crazed fans taking pictures of his home all the time. apparently he's owned the house for quite some time and had no idea the show was gonna be as huge as it is when he agreed to let them film there.

i wish he was cooler about it though. and i wish he owned an aztec and left it parked in the driveway for always.
  5. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, I agree. It would be incredibly awkward if people were showing up in front of your house and what not. But it seems as though the lady, Fran, waits for people to show up and then makes it really awkward for them when most seem to just want a quick shot and to go. But I imagine there's been invasive people. Maybe even throwing pizzas on their roof. I wouldn't tolerate that.

Since it's just me, it's not like I'd be loitering. But after reading the reviews, I don't think it'd be worth it to run into the owners.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
    I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, I agree. It would be incredibly awkward if people were showing up in front of your house and what not. But it seems as though the lady, Fran, waits for people to show up and then makes it really awkward for them when most seem to just want a quick shot and to go. But I imagine there's been invasive people. Maybe even throwing pizzas on their roof. I wouldn't tolerate that.

Since it's just me, it's not like I'd be loitering. But after reading the reviews, I don't think it'd be worth it to run into the owners.
    If it's that much of a nuisance to them idk why they wouldn't just sell the house.

I would still go Maybe I'm an inconsiderate asshole but there's no freaking way I'm passing through ABQ and not taking a picture of the white house.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If it's that much of a nuisance to them idk why they wouldn't just sell the house.

I would still go Maybe I'm an inconsiderate asshole but there's no freaking way I'm passing through ABQ and not taking a picture of the white house.
    Id rather go to the gps coordinates in the desert with a shovel...who knows...
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  8. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    Id rather go to the gps coordinates in the desert with a shovel...who knows...
    I would probably need something more durable than my little Mazda. Even though they just drove up in small cars, I don't trust tv magic.
  9. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    And now I have the urge to start re-watching BB.
  10. Senior Member
    I live in Abq do I've been to most of the locations. It's not weird at all to go to the house though people go there all of the time!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast