Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* O M G GAME OF THRONES

1. Senior Member

*SPOILERS* O M G GAME OF THRONES

Advertisements
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

[WHAT THE FUCK I LOVED OBERYN

i knew he was gonna die because i read spoilers like it's my job but omg. i did not think it was gonna be that horrible. this whole episode was amazing though, i'm so here for queen sansa. such a boss bitch. i heard her story is basically done though? like they're about caught up with the books now. i wonder what they'll do with her for next season.]

can we just have a game of thrones discussion post? pls?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Omg please put spoilers in the thread title
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    omg edited immediately. i'm so sorry!! i totally forgot people browse on their phones, i thought the hover would be enough

here, look what a dumb jerk i am: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/ven...w-spoiler.html
  4. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

Man I was pissed. Like I knew he would lose just because everyone I like dies on this damn show but I was hoping he wouldn't.
  5. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

I left the room as the fight was getting to the end. One thing to read it in the books, totally another to see it on the screen.

On the topic of spoilers - DH's cousin is one of those assholes who posts all the spoilers on facebook right before the episode airs then gets all "The books came out years ago!" like a douche. I deleted him on FB even though I've read the books because I hate his stupid face now. Like, buddy, quit trying to ruin it for people who watch the show.

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjingo View Post
    I left the room as the fight was getting to the end. One thing to read it in the books, totally another to see it on the screen.

On the topic of spoilers - DH's cousin is one of those assholes who posts all the spoilers on facebook right before the episode airs then gets all "The books came out years ago!" like a douche. I deleted him on FB even though I've read the books because I hate his stupid face now. Like, buddy, quit trying to ruin it for people who watch the show.
    Yes I hate that. I don't mind when like AFTER THE EPISODE AIRS and people compare and contrast but why do you wanna be an asshole
  7. Senior Member
    Oh god Oberyn no. I've read the books so I am not at all surprised but no no no no oh Oberyn no. That was the worst thing I have ever seen. There is a little more stuff they could adapt from the books for the TV show for Sansa but yeah, her story line is pretty much caught up. Next season I don't think we'll be seeing her much unless they make some stuff up.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

GoT is usually graphic, but tonight was on a whole other level.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    Oh god Oberyn no. I've read the books so I am not at all surprised but no no no no oh Oberyn no. That was the worst thing I have ever seen. There is a little more stuff they could adapt from the books for the TV show for Sansa but yeah, her story line is pretty much caught up. Next season I don't think we'll be seeing her much unless they make some stuff up.
    I think I'm gonna start the books at some point before next season. I don't think I can go on without this lol GoT is my new breaking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleeesi View Post
    GoT is usually graphic, but tonight was on a whole other level.
    Right!! Like holy shit. Gore doesn't bother me at all but I was really shocked by that.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    It's okay. You're lucky I like you.

But seriously, my heart was pounding. That was the most graphic scene I've ever seen. So good though. I just still can't believe it!!

I am awful. I told DF I'd wait to watch it with him. Not sure if I should confess my sins or pretend I haven't seen it which will be super hard given what happened
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast