Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Criminal Minds!

1. Senior Member

Criminal Minds!

Advertisements
    Who here watches criminal minds? -It's my favorite show!

The past two episodes were amazing and probably one of my favorites ever. I know this was the season finale, but will they have another season? I have heard rumors that this was the last season.

Spoiler Possibly!!!

-So the text that Hodge got, I'm assuming was from Alex. Was it Alex resigning/quitting the team? Seeing as she left her badge in R's bag?
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Idk what is going on. I love this show and I know one member at least is not returning next season. They have had issues in the past over male/female pay so I wouldn't be shocked if it was Alex avd it would fit the storyline. Honestly I HOPE it is her over anyone else because to me she is disposable but losing anyone else on the show is not okay.
  3. Senior Member
    I was happy with who left. I was just glad it was not either of my two favorite male characters.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Ya after actually watching the finale. Lol. Blake is now gone but there will be a new season according to the article I just read.
    Banned
    Everything I've read says it's been officially renewed. I'm not surprised it was Blake, looking back this season they didn't do much to give her a personal story line.

I still miss Prentis
  6. Senior Member
    I think they should just have a show where Matthew Gray Gubler walks around talking and Shemar Moore walks around saying "Baby Girl, Baby Girl, Baby Girl". Come to think of it, he could just walk around.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    I think they should just have a show where Matthew Gray Gubler walks around talking and Shemar Moore walks around saying "Baby Girl, Baby Girl, Baby Girl". Come to think of it, he could just walk around.

Preferably without a shirt.

I finally caught new episodes. lol These were good. They better not cancel the show. Almost everytime I find a show I like they end up cancelling it. Yes, Prentis was really good. Elle was ok, better than Alex I think, but Prentis was the best.
  8. Senior Member
    I'm glad they have not cancelled the show.

I don't think that Alex ever really FIT the part. She didn't feel as invested as the other characters, whom all play such an amazing role.

Prentis was my favorite, and I really loved that they brought her back for one of the episodes this season.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    Have you taken a look at his facebook?!

Tons of greatness.
  10. Regular Member
    I agree I'm glad it was Blake. I miss Prentis too she was always one of my favorites!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast