Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Glee

1. Senior Member

Glee

Advertisements
    So I'm kind of behind, but I just watched the 100th episode, the goodbye episode and it totally blindsided me I need some other glee watchers to discuss it with! What the heck? No more glee room? what happens to the Ryder, Marley, and Jake characters? What happens to Mr. Shue? It's not really glee anymore if it follows around a bunch of kids in New York, it's basically Friends with music. (Which, I could not have rolled my eyes any harder at the chums clip). I think ending the high school bit is a death sentence for the show. They should have just ended the show there.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I need to start watching Glee I've caught bits and pieces and fell in love with the Glee casting show, I need to see who has the complete series (thus far).
  3. Senior Member
    This show has gotten so terrible, which is sad. Honestly the series finale should have been the episode where Rachel leaves for NYC and the Glee kids win Nationals. It was a season finale that felt like an organic series finale, too bad they had to drag it out and now it's just plain awful. I think that episode with the fake school shooting was the last straw for me...

I totally agree about the Glee Project! I actually love that show more than Glee itself, but unfortunately you can't have that show without Glee and next season is the last...bummer!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss View Post
    This show has gotten so terrible, which is sad. Honestly the series finale should have been the episode where Rachel leaves for NYC and the Glee kids win Nationals. It was a season finale that felt like an organic series finale, too bad they had to drag it out and now it's just plain awful. I think that episode with the fake school shooting was the last straw for me...

I totally agree about the Glee Project! I actually love that show more than Glee itself, but unfortunately you can't have that show without Glee and next season is the last...bummer!
    I actually really liked that episode and thought it was well done.

5. Senior Member
    I just started watching Glee on Netflix... still in season one. I had to see what the big deal is, haha! Enjoying it, so far.
  6. Senior Member
    It's gotten so bad. I stopped watching. The season was just bad. I don't know if it was because Cory Monteith died (quite possible) or what, but the storylines just haven't been very good.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Stephanie* View Post
    It's gotten so bad. I stopped watching. The season was just bad. I don't know if it was because Cory Monteith died (quite possible) or what, but the storylines just haven't been very good.
    Its probably cause the cast members are manipulating the direction of the show now by threatening to leave or have caused personal issues with another cast member.