Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mad Men!

1. Senior Member

Mad Men!

Advertisements
    I'll just be our designated AMC show discussion thread poster

Who else watches this! I didn't catch last season on air but I'm catching up on netflix now. Super excited for the last season!!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Me, me, me!!!!!!! I was SO late to the party on this show - just started watching within the last 6 months or so after picking up the first season on DVD at the movie rental place one night because I had heard the actress that plays Peggy doing an interview on NPR that day....TOTALLY hooked!
  3. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    HI OMG MEEEEE HIII HI HI ME PICK ME

my love for mad men is sick. i'm actually getting a mad men tattoo shortly
    i'm SO excited for the new season. season six was definitely my least favorite to date but i'm rewatching it right now and liking it more than the first time. plus, i think the note it ended on was an amazing set up for the last season. i can't wait to see where they go.
  4. Senior Member
    I started watching it like right before season 4 started I think? I've never watched it while it's actually on though, I always catch up later on netflix. I'm like halfway through season six. I think my favorite was either 4 or 5, tied with one. I thought two was really boring but maybe if I rewatched it I'd like it.

I can't believe how much I can't stand Don though Such a jerk. I can't believe he compares Megan to a prostitute for kissing a guy on her show and then he cheats on her later the same day. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
  5. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I started watching it like right before season 4 started I think? I've never watched it while it's actually on though, I always catch up later on netflix. I'm like halfway through season six. I think my favorite was either 4 or 5, tied with one. I thought two was really boring but maybe if I rewatched it I'd like it.

I can't believe how much I can't stand Don though Such a jerk. I can't believe he compares Megan to a prostitute for kissing a guy on her show and then he cheats on her later the same day. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
    WUT
    i adore him. at the risk of sounding absurd, the show/he has actually changed the way i see my life.

season four is definitely definitely the best! when i'm sad i watch The Suitcase
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    WUT
    i adore him. at the risk of sounding absurd, the show/he has actually changed the way i see my life.

season four is definitely definitely the best! when i'm sad i watch The Suitcase
    I never had a huge problem with him until he married Megan. I mean obviously he's a shit husband but I've always been kinda whatever about that, but I hate how mean he is to Megan. I love her.

Also I just saw the scene from your siggy I was like WAIT I KNOW THIS. Literally just happened and why I came back to this thread just now.

I'm really happy Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel are engaged irl, I loved their storyline on the show. I know that makes me a hypocrite because I hate when Don cheats but meh.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    WATCHING NOW. so excited they out season 6 on netflix

I want don and Betty to work things out I hate her new husband.

AND OMFG PETE is such a sleezy man!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    WATCHING NOW. so excited they out season 6 on netflix

I want don and Betty to work things out I hate her new husband.

AND OMFG PETE is such a sleezy man!
    Pete is by far my favorite character. Or well I like most of them, but his storylines interest me the most. AND JOAN. AND PEGGY. AND MEGAN. But Pete remains my favorite. He's a dirtbag but I loooove him. and I mourn his hairline.

i don't like don and betty. i'd be fine with them getting back together though because they're both so totally miserable and i hate don for being so horrible to my sweet princess megan.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Pete is by far my favorite character. Or well I like most of them, but his storylines interest me the most. AND JOAN. AND PEGGY. AND MEGAN. But Pete remains my favorite. He's a dirtbag but I loooove him. and I mourn his hairline.

i don't like don and betty. i'd be fine with them getting back together though because they're both so totally miserable and i hate don for being so horrible to my sweet princess megan.
    JOANNNN girl crush girl crushhhhhh!!!

Oh god Megan drives me nuts I feel like she's too much of a party girl for Don! I loved Betty at first but damn she's insane now too. But at least she was a great wife to don.

I wish that gay guy was still on there...I loved him.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    JOANNNN girl crush girl crushhhhhh!!!

Oh god Megan drives me nuts I feel like she's too much of a party girl for Don! I loved Betty at first but damn she's insane now too. But at least she was a great wife to don.

I wish that gay guy was still on there...I loved him.
    Oh yeah Don/Megan are a terrible pairing, but I really like her! She's so pretty and fun and driven. I just like that she's talented and she gets what she wants and she stands up for herself.

I've never liked Betty. I just always thought she was really boring and depressing, I don't care about her white girl problems, she's mean to Sally, I just don't like her.

Joan is a queen, however.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast