Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HIMYM- Spoilers Inside

1. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...

HIMYM- Spoilers Inside

Advertisements
    Finale discussion.
    Spoilers in this thread- you're warned!!!
  2. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    OMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I was NOT expecting that! Any of it!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Dh called the mother dying.... several seasons ago. He has been saying "CALLED IT" all night.

I can't tell if I am mad because they all didn't live happily ever after with their own story lines, or happy that Robin and Ted were finally together. Conflicted. But, it made sense, the mother wasn't really in the story so there had to be a reason why he started at the point of meeting Robin.

I felt the end was too abrupt, like it was missing something. II thought another flashback to the funeral would have been best, you know, they are all together for all the big things. Give the mother some respect....and THEN you can go off and date Robin...

Side Note: I really wanted Bob Saget to be sitting on the other side of the desk, I mean he was the voice for so long. Or at least dubbed over Ted's voice with Bob Sagets voice.

I'm going to miss this show.
  4. Senior Member
    Heart. Broken. Not happy with this ending. ;(

I really liked Robin and Barney and I really liked Ted and Tracy and I never liked Robin and Ted so this was just upsetting on so many levels.
    Last edited by Andie; 03-31-2014 at 10:06 PM.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I just wanted the happily ever after between Ted and Tracy and Barney and Robin separately! There were rumors that she would die but I was hoping that it wouldn't happen. I'm kind of bummed.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I.Hate.The.Ending. They killed off the mother so fast. I like how realistic the middle was how their lives led to drifting friendships but they would reunite for the big things. But the ending...it was the wrong happily ever after for me.
  7. Senior Member
    I don't like this show but I watch it with my husband sometimes. Holy shit what a terrible ending! He's gonna be so pissed when he finally watches it, he's still on the last season on Netflix.

Also those kids are little bastards. They never seemed very interested in the story about their dead mother, I'd be slapping those children of mine from the grave.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't like this show but I watch it with my husband sometimes. Holy shit what a terrible ending! He's gonna be so pissed when he finally watches it, he's still on the last season on Netflix.

Also those kids are little bastards. They never seemed very interested in the story about their dead mother, I'd be slapping those children of mine from the grave.
    They had to film all of the kid portion in the first season so that they didn't age. The last portion was super awkward and choppy because of it.
  9. Senior Member
    It's Now All But Confirmed That "How I Met Your Mother" Will End The Way You Feared It's Now All But Confirmed That "How I Met Your Mother" Will End The Way You Feared

After reading this article and remembering the episode. I'm okay with the ending now. In 2024 (6years before 2030) The Mother wanted him to move on and not live in stories.
  10. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

You know...I'm actually ok with the Mother dying...

HOWEVER!

I AM NOT FUCKING OK WITH THE FUCKING TED AND ROBIN SHIT.

I DID NOT SPEND 9 SEASONS WATCHING ROBIN AND BARNEY FALL IN LOVE AND GROW UP/MATURE ONLY TO HAVE THEM GET FUCKING DIVORCED ALL BECAUSE LIFE GOT HARD.

THIS FUCKING ENDING WAS MADE FOR THOSE TED/ROBIN SHIPPERS WHO COULDN'T GET PAST THE FACT THAT TED AND ROBIN DO NO MAKE A FUCKING CUTE COUPLE AT ALL.

Although...Barney's scene with his daughter was BEAUTIFUL.

Also! WHY DIDN'T WE LEARN THE NAME OF LILY AND MARSHALL'S THIRD BABY!??!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast