Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TVD you're killing me!!!

1. Regular Member

TVD you're killing me!!!

Advertisements
    UGH! Anyone else watch The Vampire Diaries and get seriously annoyed with everything that's going on the last few eps?

Just in case you're not caught up I would advise against reading this...Not that it would really come as a surprise.

Anywho...
    So the season was going along fairly good until the last three episodes and then it took a REALLY bad turn with the whole Katherine/Elena thing. There's been soooooo many plot holes it's ridiculous.
    First off, K never passes through Bonnie. So Bonnie should be the first person to figure out something isn't right.
    Then, when they're doing the ritual with K's body and E pushes the traveler girl over and runs away. What?! Why didn't she kill her? Or destroy K's body? And then she finds Damon and is just like "Instead of telling you what's going on, I'm just going to give you a ridiculously long hug." Why didn't she say anything?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Finally Matt figures it out and instead of telling Tyler, he goes off with Nadia because....I don't even know, she threatens him or something? I guess he forgot all his friends (with the exception of Bonnie) are supernatural beings with crazy strength.
    Ugh. And I guess none of them notices how "Elena" is suddenly totally desperate for Stefan? Even though K was clearly pining for him before she "died"? Not to mention how he always knew when K was pretending to be E.

Grrr. I don't want to continue this series, but I'm invested now. I have to know...And really, I keep hoping it will get better. I've stopped reading books for less reasons, so I really hope they get their act together.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I couldn't agree more! I think most of this season has been sub par. The Originals is so much better. I didn't even think about the Bonnie thing, that's a really good point. I was so frustrated after the thing with E and Damon and then the thing with Matt. I really hope they start turning it around soon.

I Eelizah
  3. Senior Member
    agreed! I don't understand how K is getting away with this. I hope she gets caught. And I hate how Damon is reacting. UGH he is so much better than that.... Well kinda.
    Last edited by C8lynSarah; 02-18-2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: After Thought
  4. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    I hear ya. I'm definitely not into how it's going right now. I hope they change it soon, otherwise I may just give up.
  5. Senior Member
    Agreed. I'm really not liking this season but I keep watching and hoping it will get better! They did just renew for another season. I love the originals so much better then TVD
    Proud Wife of Joe. Medically Retired Marine.

Proud Mommy to Lilliana 6/7/2010

Expecting a Baby Boy in February

6. Senior Member
    Oh I did love when Klause and Caroline finally hooked up lol

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Maybe she wouldnt pass through bonnie since she took the cure? IDK I am a few shows back lol
  8. Senior Member
    Finally they figure out that Katherine is Elena