Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead!

1. Senior Member

Walking Dead!

Advertisements
    I've been watching the marathon for the past few hours and I forgot how much I liked last season! This season has bored me so far (except the mid-season finale was seriously great) but I'm pretty excited to see if my theory about Carl holds up in the second half!

Who's ready for tomorrow?
  2. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

I am SOOOO excited.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    I am SOOOO excited.
    Me tooooo!! My main issue with this show is how long they stretch everything out, I mean if you're not familiar with the comics you probably wouldn't notice it, but to me it feels like they've been in the prison for like eighty years lmao. I'm so excited to see what happens now that they're finally out.

I'm sad the governor is gone though. I mean obviously he had to die but the governor is probably the only thing I like better on the show than in the comics. The character just felt a lot more natural and thus more interesting, the governor in the comics was an obvious psychopath and I don't believe the people of woodbury would've been following him.
  4. Senior Member
    I'm so excited for tonight!!!! Holy CRAPTASTIC!!!!!
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I am so excited for tonight!!! Can't even wait

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I can not wait. Watching the marathon right now. I've gotten the whole family hooked. lol The only thing I'm sad about for this season is we'll be moving and therefore missing some episodes before we arrive and get cable. I'll have to try to catch up while avoiding spoilers. The interviews have me wondering when and if they'll all catch up with each other. And if they'll run into Carol. I hope so. I really like her and am sad Rick made her leave. I am truly heartbroken over Herschel and pray someone has Judith.
  7. Free!
    Free!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBnJVB3 View Post
    I can not wait. Watching the marathon right now. I've gotten the whole family hooked. lol The only thing I'm sad about for this season is we'll be moving and therefore missing some episodes before we arrive and get cable. I'll have to try to catch up while avoiding spoilers. The interviews have me wondering when and if they'll all catch up with each other. And if they'll run into Carol. I hope so. I really like her and am sad Rick made her leave. I am truly heartbroken over Herschel and pray someone has Judith.
    I don't have cable and I ordered the season pass on Amazon so they'll post the shows the day after. It's like a $1.75 an episode for non-HD and you'll own it so you can watch and catch up whenever you are ready.
  8. Regular Member
    I'm so excited! Although it's been weird watching alone because DB and I would always watch it together before he had left for basic. I missed the last few episodes of this past season though, so I have a little catching up to do before tonight!!
  9. Senior Member
    I guess amc and xbox screwed up and released the premiere for a few hours yesterday morning by accident. Somehow nobody recorded it and reuploaded it anywhere but I read spoilers
  10. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I guess amc and xbox screwed up and released the premiere for a few hours yesterday morning by accident. Somehow nobody recorded it and reuploaded it anywhere but I read spoilers
    WUT!
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast