Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Reign *spoilers*

  1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #1

    Reign *spoilers*

    Advertisements
    Anyone else a fan? There will be spoilers in this thread, so if you haven't kept up with it, don't continue to scroll

    I swear though, it's my new obsession


    Please tell me someone else watches it!


  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #2
    So is anyone else like me and not sure if they're happy or sad about Mary and Bash?

    I was anticipating and going nuts waiting for Francis and Mary to finally get together, and now they throw this curve ball, but I'm not sure if I'm actually upset over it or not I mean, I like that Bash is so in love with her


  3. Regular Member
    theashmaticcat's Avatar
    theashmaticcat is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    WRNMMC/ Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    221
    #3
    I love this show. I just hate how few episodes are out. I've been working on catching up, since DS is with his grandparents until we find daycare, but I have to work around my ridiculous school schedule. Why did Mary and Bash run away together? I watched that episode like 6 times, and keep getting distracted.
    "Sometimes, its not until you watch someone you love dying, that you truly realize what a gift each day is that you don't have to say good bye."
  4. Account Closed
    br33's Avatar
    br33 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,853
    #4
    I was watching late last year while I was still in Canada but it was dropped from the station (poor ratings?). Sure enough... I finally find a TV show worth TRYING to catch it every week and they cancel it

    What channel/day is it on here?
  5. Member
    Angie113's Avatar
    Angie113 is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Point Mugu, CA
    Posts
    1,058
    #5
    Thursdays on the CW.
    Its my fave show.
    Honestly I love Bash but am not a fan of him and Mary together....
    Survived deployment #1
  6. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by theashmaticcat View Post
    I love this show. I just hate how few episodes are out. I've been working on catching up, since DS is with his grandparents until we find daycare, but I have to work around my ridiculous school schedule. Why did Mary and Bash run away together? I watched that episode like 6 times, and keep getting distracted.
    Mary was trying to run away because she felt it was the only way she could get out of marrying Francis and therefore causing his death. Bash was running away because the queen threatened his mother about coming forward to the king about her trying to get him legitimized, and feared he'd be beheaded, so he offered to run away with her since she needed some kind of escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by br33 View Post
    I was watching late last year while I was still in Canada but it was dropped from the station (poor ratings?). Sure enough... I finally find a TV show worth TRYING to catch it every week and they cancel it

    What channel/day is it on here?
    What Angie said, Thursdays on the CW. I'd be so sad if they cancelled it altogether here as well. I love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie113 View Post
    Thursdays on the CW.
    Its my fave show.
    Honestly I love Bash but am not a fan of him and Mary together....
    Yeah, it's one of those things that I don't know how I feel I was so freakin' happy when she and Francis finally got together and he confessed his love for her, but now I just...I'm conflicted because I really like Bash. I still prefer her with Francis though, but I think I might be sad if she ends up leaving Bash for him in the end.


  7. Senior Member
    CC22's Avatar
    CC22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Together in the Hood!
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    22
    #7
    Oooo I love this show! I was surprised because usually I'm not into stuff like this.

    I think Bash is ridiculously dreamy. But I think Mary and Francis make a better couple... I don't exactly know why though...

    Maybe I just feel bad for Bash because he didn't want to be king but now (if he does end up with Mary) he'll be ruling three kingdoms...
  8. Member
    Angie113's Avatar
    Angie113 is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Point Mugu, CA
    Posts
    1,058
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    Mary was trying to run away because she felt it was the only way she could get out of marrying Francis and therefore causing his death. Bash was running away because the queen threatened his mother about coming forward to the king about her trying to get him legitimized, and feared he'd be beheaded, so he offered to run away with her since she needed some kind of escort.



    What Angie said, Thursdays on the CW. I'd be so sad if they cancelled it altogether here as well. I love it.



    Yeah, it's one of those things that I don't know how I feel I was so freakin' happy when she and Francis finally got together and he confessed his love for her, but now I just...I'm conflicted because I really like Bash. I still prefer her with Francis though, but I think I might be sad if she ends up leaving Bash for him in the end.
    Thats how I feel also. I really dont want to see Bash hurt but I know its going to happen... I Love her and Francis together but I love the person Bash is...
    Such a dilemma.
    Survived deployment #1
  9. Regular Member
    theashmaticcat's Avatar
    theashmaticcat is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    WRNMMC/ Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    221
    #9
    I don't know how true they will stay to history, but Mary did end up marrying Francis, and he died a year later. She went through two husbands, had a son by one of them, was forced to abdicate and fled to England, where she was eventually executed by Queen Elizabeth. So, not happy ending, but she should end up marrying Francis.
    "Sometimes, its not until you watch someone you love dying, that you truly realize what a gift each day is that you don't have to say good bye."
  10. Senior Member
    Sushi's Avatar
    Sushi is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,102

    #10
    I like it! I haven't seen the most recent episode though because we don't have internet at the moment.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •