Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story: Coven season finale. ***Spoilers**

1. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    I am a proud chihuahua momma!

American Horror Story: Coven season finale. ***Spoilers**

Advertisements
    Thoughts???

I was a little underwhelmed with it. The thing that made me mad was the whole Cordelia thing all of a sudden becoming this badass witch. Like why didn't she have any of these powers before?! I only saw her messing around with plants and herbs. The only time in the finale where my heart stopped was when Zoey impaled herself but luckily she was brought back eventually. Other than that....meh.

It would have been an awesome twist if Fiona killed Cordelia when she was asking her to kill her kinda like what she did to Madison. Then Fiona gets all powerful again and shit hits the fan.
  2. Senior Member
    I totally thought that Fiona was going to kill her. In fact I was yelling at the TV "No get away!!" lol. I felt like the season was so short and I wanted to see more. I agree though Cordelias powers did kind of come out of no where. I love AHS but this was definitely my least favorite season. I was a bit disappointed.
  3. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

I called it before the episode that it would be Cordelia. The last few episodes of the season fell kind of flat for me.
  4. Senior Member

I was disappointed in it. When it came down to it I really didnt care anymore who the Supreme was but I still felt disappointed.
  5. Regular Member
    I agree. The episode was good until suddenly Cordelia became the Supreme and everyone was essentially happy again. It was just unexpected I guess? In the sense that I figured there would be more drama in the episode than there was.
  6. Senior Member
    Cordelia was hiding from her powers that's why it seemed sudden.

I thought, all the other stories were definitely over when the season ended but this one almost seemed like they left it open for another story to be told.

They already have a season 4 and 5 accepted. They say there were hints about 4 in the last few episodes of Coven. No circus though. I am thinking something about Hell. the whole thing with where Fiona ended up?
  7. Senior Member
    I watched it online the next day, and I didn't even realize it was the finale. Even when it ended. I was like "Hm.. that seems a little final, I wonder what they will do from here..." then I realized it was the last episode

So I agree. It was underwhelming, and disappointingly happy? I mean, most people like happy endings, but this is American Horror Story!
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I feel like this season ended too happy!! With the other two seasons I ended it with a "what the fuck just happened?!" mood. With this season it was like ahh okay, happy story!
  9. Senior Member
    well the whole season had almost a dark comedy element to it though, don't you think?
  10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I finally watched it the other day. I wasn't necessarily disappointed but I thought this was a lot more tame of a finale versus other episodes. But it was good I guess, I'm curious if they start on a 4th season what they would do next since they've pretty much covered everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast