Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom 2

1. Senior Member

Teen Mom 2

Advertisements
    I looked and couldn't find another thread about the new season of Teen Mom 2. I know some of y'all love this show.

What have you thought about the new season so far? What do you think of Kail and Jo's court case? What about Adam's new baby? Or Jenelles abortion? How do you think Leah, Corey and Jeremy are handling Ali's condition?

Honestly, I thought this season was going to be the most dramatic of them all, and I know we are only two episodes in, but not much has happened so far. Chelsea was late for school again, Leah and Jeremy went on holiday, Jenelle met yet another new guy and Kail stressed about everything. I hope next episode it picks up a little.
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffemailme View Post
    I looked and couldn't find another thread about the new season of Teen Mom 2. I know some of y'all love this show.

What have you thought about the new season so far? What do you think of Kail and Jo's court case? What about Adam's new baby? Or Jenelles abortion? How do you think Leah, Corey and Jeremy are handling Ali's condition?

Honestly, I thought this season was going to be the most dramatic of them all, and I know we are only two episodes in, but not much has happened so far. Chelsea was late for school again, Leah and Jeremy went on holiday, Jenelle met yet another new guy and Kail stressed about everything. I hope next episode it picks up a little.
    I think the drama stuff calms down a lot in the later seasons (just like it did with the original Teen Mom) because they're all getting a little older. I think Leah and Jeremy are in for some rough waters, her attitude about his job and where he works is kinda shitty and I'd have been pissed off if I was him too. He had that job when they met and he obviously makes decent money because she's staying at home with the kids (with the aid of the show earnings I'm sure) but I don't know that I'd be complaining all that much. He's home on the weekends which is more than some pipeline jobs.

Kail and Jo are both being a little ridiculous I think. I mean Kail is tripping out because she keeps saying she's moving the same distance Jo did yadda yadda but she's completely not empathizing with a father who is worried that this will only be the first of many military moves for his kid and is worried he'll lose time with him.

Chelsea is hopeless I mean I hope that she likes this school and that she gets a job she likes. I think she's spoiled the crap out of Aubree but she was spoiled too so I guess it's par for the course. I was so frustrated watching her waking Aubree up I just wanted to tell her to take charge!! If she knows she has a kid that's hard to wake up then she should plan for that. Adam is a total piece of work, he looks straight up trashy these days with all those tats and hearing about all the time he's spent in jail, I'm really glad he's bringing another kid in the mix

Jenelle, , I get mad every time I hear her say something about how she's not addicted to drugs anymore. I'm sorry but once and addict always an addict. You can be in recovery and not have relapses sure but she is still an addict. You also don't just get over a heroine addiction in 1-2 weeks. I just shook my head when is showed the previews of next week and it shows her introducing the new guy to Jace already. I feel sorry for that kid, he's got to be so confused with all these guys coming in and out of his life in such a short time!!

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Pretty much ditto with April...

I make DH promise he won't make comments when I watch TM2 because I KNNNOOWWW its ridiculous, but I love it.

I'm really interested to see what happens in Kail & Jo's court case. I'm sure its something that happens often with military families.

Leah's little spat over Jeremy's job got on my nerves. I think its just a maturity thing, however. I mean, if you don't like something then propose options for change... don't just expect Jeremy to fix the problem. I'm sure she'll change her tune if him leaving the mines (or whatever trade he's doing) meant her having to find work and putting THREE kids in daycare :eyeroll

I can't stand Chelsea and her unrealistic expectations. She's in for it HUGE if her daddy ever decides to cut her off or God forbid something terrible happens. I feel like she is the least likely to succeed in the real world because she rarely spends any time in it.

I just feel bad for Jenelle. Although Barbara seems to be under control of her own emotions much better these days... Jenelle is just a mess. Still. Can someone get this girl some help? She shows glimmers of wanting to better herself but then gets wrapped up with bad friends/guys and BOOM. Life ruined, again.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I think the drama stuff calms down a lot in the later seasons (just like it did with the original Teen Mom) because they're all getting a little older. I think Leah and Jeremy are in for some rough waters, her attitude about his job and where he works is kinda shitty and I'd have been pissed off if I was him too. He had that job when they met and he obviously makes decent money because she's staying at home with the kids (with the aid of the show earnings I'm sure) but I don't know that I'd be complaining all that much. He's home on the weekends which is more than some pipeline jobs.

Kail and Jo are both being a little ridiculous I think. I mean Kail is tripping out because she keeps saying she's moving the same distance Jo did yadda yadda but she's completely not empathizing with a father who is worried that this will only be the first of many military moves for his kid and is worried he'll lose time with him.

Chelsea is hopeless I mean I hope that she likes this school and that she gets a job she likes. I think she's spoiled the crap out of Aubree but she was spoiled too so I guess it's par for the course. I was so frustrated watching her waking Aubree up I just wanted to tell her to take charge!! If she knows she has a kid that's hard to wake up then she should plan for that. Adam is a total piece of work, he looks straight up trashy these days with all those tats and hearing about all the time he's spent in jail, I'm really glad he's bringing another kid in the mix

Jenelle, , I get mad every time I hear her say something about how she's not addicted to drugs anymore. I'm sorry but once and addict always an addict. You can be in recovery and not have relapses sure but she is still an addict. You also don't just get over a heroine addiction in 1-2 weeks. I just shook my head when is showed the previews of next week and it shows her introducing the new guy to Jace already. I feel sorry for that kid, he's got to be so confused with all these guys coming in and out of his life in such a short time!!
    Yeah, Leah acted like a spoilt brat about Jeremy going back to work. I'm pretty sure she said something about him making $5000 a week. I'm not sure if she was joking or not but holy crap thats alot. And I agree about Kail and Jo. I don't think Kail is looking past this one move. I don't know if she thinks Javi is going to be stationed in Delaware his whole career or what. Jo is looking at things in the long run. He's right, in a year or two, she could be moving across the country, or even out of the US. Chelsea needs... I dont know what. I think she must be putting Aubree to bed too late. She was even passed out on the floor in daycare when she came to pick her up. And yeah, Jenelle needs to stop with the guys already. They've been on one date and shes already being him around Jace?

Quote Originally Posted by br33 View Post
    Pretty much ditto with April...

I make DH promise he won't make comments when I watch TM2 because I KNNNOOWWW its ridiculous, but I love it.

I'm really interested to see what happens in Kail & Jo's court case. I'm sure its something that happens often with military families.

Leah's little spat over Jeremy's job got on my nerves. I think its just a maturity thing, however. I mean, if you don't like something then propose options for change... don't just expect Jeremy to fix the problem. I'm sure she'll change her tune if him leaving the mines (or whatever trade he's doing) meant her having to find work and putting THREE kids in daycare :eyeroll

I can't stand Chelsea and her unrealistic expectations. She's in for it HUGE if her daddy ever decides to cut her off or God forbid something terrible happens. I feel like she is the least likely to succeed in the real world because she rarely spends any time in it.

I just feel bad for Jenelle. Although Barbara seems to be under control of her own emotions much better these days... Jenelle is just a mess. Still. Can someone get this girl some help? She shows glimmers of wanting to better herself but then gets wrapped up with bad friends/guys and BOOM. Life ruined, again.
    Jenelle definitely needs to focus on herself for a while. It was nice to see her in the latest episode having a normal conversation with Barbara. They were both laughing at each others jokes at what not. I really hope she realises what she needs/wants in this season.
  5. Senior Member
    Kail and Jo - I already know the outcome of the court case. but i can't wait to see everything else plan out. The wedding, the birth of her new son.

Chelsea - I hope she sticks to this new school. While she is spoiled and spoils her daughter. I can't say anything. I was spoiled the same way by my parents.

Jenelle - I had so many high hopes for her. but i don't see much changing.

Leah - She needs to get over him having to work far away for a week and home on weekends. He is bringing in $5000 a week. I know in real life she is now working at a tanning salon. So maybe she just didn't like being home all day with the kids and needed a job or something to do. I can't wait to watch what happens between them this season though.

6. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    I can't stand Chelsea. She is never going to finish school because it's not the subject that is the problem. It's her laziness. If she couldn't wake up in the morning to go to cosmetology school she will end up skipping this too. Adam is an idiot. Did anyone see the picture of his new 'family' with him in a towel a few weeks ago?

Leah bores me. And she's being unappreciative of Jeremy and his job.

I feel bad for Jo, but there's really no compromise for a situation like theirs.

Jenelle is just the same story over and over again. She is such an unhappy person on drugs and off. Anyone else see her instagram pic last night of her ultrasound? Girl is so dumb.
  7. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    Leah: Ditto on what everyone else said. She seems really unappreciative and isn't seeing the big picture. Her husband is there to support her and the kids, maybe not 24/7 like she wants but he does his best. I don't know what kind of job she expects him to get where he would still be getting that kind of money considering it seems like he's been doing the pipelining job for awhile and it doesn't seem like he's gone to college or anything like that.

Chelsea: She is still my favorite out of all of them. Her issues are not nearly as big as the others. I think she needs to have better discipline skills with Aubree for sure. Hopefully being as Esthetician is something she will be dedicated to be coming and goes to school like she is suppose to. Adam..eww and does he seriously think that he's going to get more time with Aubree? He's not the most responsible of parents. I think he also needs to go back to a sex ed class and learn about condoms. And did anyone else see him flirting with Chelsea in the preview for next week? I hope Chelsea has realized by now that he's not a good person to be associated with. Once a douchebag, always a douchebag.

Kail: Again, ditto with what everyone else said. I get she wants her family to be together but she really needs to consider things in the long run. I'm not a fan of Jo by any means, but I can respect that he is looking at the long run.

Jenelle: Trainwreck. A never ending train wreck.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amberj View Post
    Adam..eww and does he seriously think that he's going to get more time with Aubree? He's not the most responsible of parents. I think he also needs to go back to a sex ed class and learn about condoms. And did anyone else see him flirting with Chelsea in the preview for next week? I hope Chelsea has realized by now that he's not a good person to be associated with. Once a douchebag, always a douchebag.
    That was Adam?! I had no idea it was him. I just thought it was going to be some other guy. Yeah, he creeps me out. All those tattoos and that beard thing he has. I saw a picture of him right after his new GF gave birth and he honestly looked like 50.
  9. You are here.
    You are here.
    Leah is truthfully acting like a kid. Corey never seemed to make enough, and now her husband makes a good income but can't pay as much attention to her. No one ever seems good enough, she wants a millionaire who doesn't have to work. In her world, that isn't possible.
    I hope her baby can keep growing but Leah's mindset that she'll never have a normal life and get married or do anything with her life was a little hard to hear.

Jenelle, that trainwreck is so mindnumbing now. Its just like the viewers and probably Barbara are just waiting to see the inevitable, whether it be jail or total end.

I hope Chelsea moves on from Adam totally but I doubt it. I know she's not too keen on his new girlfriend but he's never been really into Chelsea and she keeps hanging on.

The other one, she's getting her life together but I just hope her and Joe can work out their custodial issues.
  10. Senior Member
    This show is my guilty pleasure! I agree that it's kind of slow so far.

I understand about Jo not wanting his son to move, especially because it's not about this move but about the future and setting ground rules because Javi made it clear that military is his career so Isaac is bound to move eventually.

Leah is a bit annoying with her nagging. I think it's cool that her, Cory, and Jeremy have a good relationship but I don't think we've seen the last of Cory and Leah wanting to work things out.

Jenelle is moving too fast but I think she's improved herself significantly. I do think it's a bit messed up that she JUST had an abortion, yet down the season is saying she wants another kid (and she's pregnant now).

Not much happening with Chelsea. I always thought Aubree was adorable until I saw her attitude last episode and Chelsea NOT doing a single thing about it. She just lets Aubree be a brat and dictate everything, yikes.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast