Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor

1. Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Blog Entries

The Bachelor

Advertisements
    Ok So I just got done catching up on the new season of The Bachelor.....

Is anyone else obsessed?!

I seriously love this show. It's just sad. lol But honestly Juan Pablo is probably my favorite bachelor ever! Sure lets be real, he is a very attractive man. But he really seems like such a good hearted man and such a gentleman.

Some of the girls are nuts though. But I really like Clare. I really think she's going to win. They just hit it off from the very beginning.

Jen2407 is my Wifey!

Come Check us out... Items designed for MilSo's!!
    Operation Military Sweethearts
  2. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

I watch it only so I know whats going on when I read reality steve. Juan Pablo is just...ugh. They could have picked a way better bachelor. He's not looking for a wife, he still has it going on with his daughters mom.
  3. Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    I watch it only so I know whats going on when I read reality steve. Juan Pablo is just...ugh. They could have picked a way better bachelor. He's not looking for a wife, he still has it going on with his daughters mom.
    Really?! I havent read anything about that. But I'm not online all that much these days. He seems really genuine to me. There have been some Bachelors that I just didnt like (Bachelorettes as well) ..IDK I really like him.

Jen2407 is my Wifey!

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I tried watching it, but he just isn't my type. He seems sweet & good looking though. Still gotta say I like him as the Bachelor more than I liked Ben as the Bachelor.
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  5. Senior Member
    I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but this season sucks, IMO. It seems like maybe there's a language barrier or something, but he just seems unemotionally involved and the whole thing seems forced. Clare is one of my favorites, and she opened up quite a bit on their 1-on-1, while JP just said "yeah" the whole time.

Ever since Sean's season (which was my FAVORITE), I feel like it's gone downhill. Oh well
  6. Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Blog Entries
    Really?!?! I seriously feel like he's so into it and so open. What am I missing?! lol

Jen2407 is my Wifey!

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkyLee View Post
    Really?!?! I seriously feel like he's so into it and so open. What am I missing?! lol
    Maybe it's because I read spoilers with some not so good things But still, something seems to be missing for me this season (kind of like with Ben's season). I like SOME of the girls, but JP just isn't my cup of tea. He seems really egotistical at times and that's a definite turn off for me.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner*twin View Post
    I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but this season sucks, IMO. It seems like maybe there's a language barrier or something, but he just seems unemotionally involved and the whole thing seems forced. Clare is one of my favorites, and she opened up quite a bit on their 1-on-1, while JP just said "yeah" the whole time.

Ever since Sean's season (which was my FAVORITE), I feel like it's gone downhill. Oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner*twin View Post
    Maybe it's because I read spoilers with some not so good things But still, something seems to be missing for me this season (kind of like with Ben's season). I like SOME of the girls, but JP just isn't my cup of tea. He seems really egotistical at times and that's a definite turn off for me.

Exactly what I've been thinking!

I think it might be the language barrier, but he doesn't seem that into any of them. It seems more like he's trying to go through the motions of living up to the gentleman everyone has made him into. He honestly doesn't do it for me.
  9. Senior Member
    I'm so ate up with it this year! Juan Pablo is amazing
  10. Senior Member
    I haven't watched for a couple seasons and decided to watch this season. I felt like something was little off when I was watching too. Like said before I too like some of the girls but I am not seeing this huge connection between JP and the girls.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast