Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom 2 new season trailer

1. Senior Member

Teen Mom 2 new season trailer

Advertisements
    I feel like all of my threads lately are Teen Mom related, I don't know what the deal is But the trailer came out yesterday of the new season starting in January. Most interesting stories look like they will be about Leah's daughter Ali's condition, the fact that Jenelle had an abortion and the timeline of that and her heroin addiction, Kailyn's new marriage and pregnancy, and how Chelsea feels about Adam's new girlfriend and new baby.

Anyways... here it is. And are there any good decipherers out that that can figure out a couple parts for me where I can't understand what they are saying?? Near the beginning when Corey says something about Ali's wheelchair I can't for the life of me figure out what he is saying.. and I listened to it like 5 times And then again later when Corey and Leah are talking and Corey says "I think it's nothing, Ali is going to be fine." and then Leah says "its not ____ Corey." What does she say?! it sounds like she's saying "coke" but I know that can't be right I feel like these are key convos that show how Corey feels about Ali's condition, if I can just know what they are saying!!!

Teen Mom 2 (Season 5) | Trailer | Video | MTV

heres another link in case that one doesn't work for ya

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...rtion-20131712
  2. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Whoa. I missed the last season, the kids are so big! Leah says its not a cold (meaning its serious and not going away, I presume). And I think corey just said they told us we should order a wheelchair or something like that.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    Whoa. I missed the last season, the kids are so big! Leah says its not a cold (meaning its serious and not going away, I presume). And I think corey just said they told us we should order a wheelchair or something like that.
    Oh my word!! yes!! Mystery solved. That's totally what was said!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Teen Mom is my guilty pleasure.

I can't figure out what corey is saying about the wheel chair either. I do think Leah was saying "its not a Cold", but who knows.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyboysGirl View Post
    Teen Mom is my guilty pleasure.

I can't figure out what corey is saying about the wheel chair either. I do think Leah was saying "its not a Cold", but who knows.
    I know, I'm slightly embarrassed how excited I am for it actually

And I think he is in fact just saying "she told us to order a wheelchair" just an indication for the preview that Ali might need one. He is a hard one to understand sometimes!
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    You know what's more lame than being uber excited about Teen Mom (which I am) being uber excited that I can DVR it because I haven't had DVR for the last like 3 months

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this is totally my guilty pleasure....
  8. Senior Member
    I cant believe Adam had another kid!
  9. You are here.
    You are here.
    So is Leah's husband filing for divorce? LOL saw that coming, seems all she is concerned is she wants someone with deep pockets and that is all that matters. But she won't ever get that.

as for adam and chelsea, sorry but I feel that is good that he finally is moving on and she's seeing it. she was so hung up on him and he didn't want her but she failed to see that. even with the reunion episodes she would say "oh well, i will get over him" and she never did.
  10. Regular Member
    I can't believe they are all having more kids... Like holy crap
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast