Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom 3 cancelled

1. Senior Member

Teen Mom 3 cancelled

Advertisements
    I know that there was a thread at some point here that had at least some watchers of Teen Mom 3, so thought I'd share the news in case anyone be curious! Apparently they got awful ratings. Can't say I'm too heartbroken, probably because it was only one season, but I was kind of getting into it. Mostly was interested in Mackenzie and Josh and how their life will pan out especially considering they're married now and have another child on the way. Oh well.

On a little happier note, Teen Mom 2 is set to premiere its new season in January! Can't wait to see all the updates as most of the girls seemed to have an interesting year with marriages, births and drugs... Oh, as a little sidenote Kailyn's new husband is in the Air Force. Could be interesting to see a little of that and how Kailyn handles it! I've been wondering what her husband's job is exactly in the AF.
  2. Moderator

I'm glad it got cancelled. It just was too much for me. It just didn't have the draw, for me, that the original cast and TM2 had.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I'm glad it got cancelled. It just was too much for me. It just didn't have the draw, for me, that the original cast and TM2 had.
    Right? I didn't even watch it because of the trailer they had for it. Way too much drama.
  4. Senior Member
    While i liked TM3 i wont miss it. I love the original and TM2. I am ready to see all the girls, the new babies and stuff.

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I watched it for awhile and then just lost interest. I'm not surprised it got cancelled. I will miss the original. And I do like the 2nd one.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBnJVB3 View Post
    I watched it for awhile and then just lost interest. I'm not surprised it got cancelled. I will miss the original. And I do like the 2nd one.
  7. Senior Member
    I haven’t watched this in a while. I don’t even remember their names, I know one of the girls had a daughter named Nova. Is this the one that’s getting cancelled?
  8. Senior Member
    Yay I'm glad 2 is coming back!! I'm guessing they got most or all of Kail's pregnancy?? Her newborn son is adorable!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HerAirmansLove View Post
    Yay I'm glad 2 is coming back!! I'm guessing they got most or all of Kail's pregnancy?? Her newborn son is adorable!

Kail and Maci were the only teen moms I actually liked. The rest of them annoyed the f--- outta me lol
  10. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok so I've watched all the TM and TM2 but I get it all screwed about what moms were on what season...which moms were the original TM and which were TM2?

I know Amber was TM and Jenelle was TM2 but the others are fuzzy...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast