Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how do you feel about...

1. Starting over...
    Starting over...

Question how do you feel about...

Advertisements
    leann rimes and eddie cibrian?

honestly, they totally disgust me. the way they got together and the way they've carried out their entire relationship just appalls me. every time i see a "news" article about them i wince and generally avoid it, but sometimes i just feel compelled to read about them... i don't know why, but i think it's like watching a train wreck.

maybe it's because my marriage ended, in part, because of my ex's infidelity, so perhaps i'm just really sensitive to it, especially in celebrities... i mean, my own personal life doesn't get splashed all over the tabloids, but theirs does; they know this, and yet they still chose to go down that road and do it soooo publicly. i don't know, i just think it's ridiculously trashy.

thoughts?

I will do what God asks me to do; I will give God what I cannot do; and no matter what, I will trust the Lord.
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
  2. Senior Member
    I haven't followed it that much, but I now that they each cheated on their spouses. That is unacceptable, period.
  3. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphindm04 View Post
    I haven't followed it that much, but I now that they each cheated on their spouses. That is unacceptable, period.
    that's my main problem with it... like, they were SO open about it and basically flaunted it around and got as much publicity as they could. or at least that's what it seems like to me.

I will do what God asks me to do; I will give God what I cannot do; and no matter what, I will trust the Lord.
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
  4. Senior Member
    Never been fond of her back in the days when she first came out (reasons I won't discuss). I think what they did to their respective partners in such a public view makes me want to gag and I will not watch him in anything or listen to her.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TarynD View Post
    that's my main problem with it... like, they were SO open about it and basically flaunted it around and got as much publicity as they could. or at least that's what it seems like to me.
    Precisely. Like they had no care in the world because they are 'in love'. Well, that's great to be in love...but you're ALREADY MARRIED PEOPLE!

I don't condone cheating at all. If you are married/bf/gf/whatever and no longer care for/love each other, end it. THEN date, whatever. BAH, stupid people!
  6. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern-queen View Post
    Never been fond of her back in the days when she first came out (reasons I won't discuss). I think what they did to their respective partners in such a public view makes me want to gag and I will not watch him in anything or listen to her.
    couldn't agree more. i wasn't a huge fan of hers in the first place, and i had no idea who he was, but still. i kind of wish they would just go hole up somewhere so we would never have to see or hear about them again.

Precisely. Like they had no care in the world because they are 'in love'. Well, that's great to be in love...but you're ALREADY MARRIED PEOPLE!

I don't condone cheating at all. If you are married/bf/gf/whatever and no longer care for/love each other, end it. THEN date, whatever. BAH, stupid people!
    EXACTLY!! that has always been how i feel about it.

7. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern-queen View Post
    This.. I've never liked her even when she first became popular I found her annoying more then anything. Then Eddie is just funky and I have never cared for his roles as an "actor".. The cheating makes me care for them both even less.
    Signature removed due to size.
  8. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.

... I'm not a fan
  9. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Ohh and I want to add they are going to feel so stupid when the break up.. And I guaranty they WILL break up ..
  10. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Yeah they kind of give me the creeps. They way they cheated on their spouses and then kind of flaunted it just seemed very trashy to me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast