Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Army Wives

1. Senior Member

Smile Army Wives

Advertisements
    Starts in 10 min highlight of my day :-)
  2. Regular Member
    omg me too! i have been hooked since day one... and i feel like i can identify with all of it. i especially love that joan is a high ranking officer as i too am a female going into the army officer ranks and i like knowing that getting to be a great leader, have a family (despite their problems) is still possible! ahh! DB always laughs at me bc i cry at every episode it seems!
  3. Senior Member
    I can't wait!
    "Time passes. Even when it seems impossible, even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."

4. Banned
    Banned
    AHHHHHH I forgot how could I forget!?!? lol so glad I saw this post just turned lifetime on.
  5. Regular Member
    ps- totally just watched the last 10-15 mins of the movie that was on before AW, and it was completely ridiculous and creepy lol. totally afraid the image of the haunted evil girl living in the other one (or something, i duno i wasnt paying attention too hard lol) will make me have nightmares tonight! lol YAY its starting now though! enjoy ladies!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsufnole View Post
    ps- totally just watched the last 10-15 mins of the movie that was on before AW, and it was completely ridiculous and creepy lol. totally afraid the image of the haunted evil girl living in the other one (or something, i duno i wasnt paying attention too hard lol) will make me have nightmares tonight! lol YAY its starting now though! enjoy ladies!
    Omg me too thank god it isn't dark out here yet
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Hey ladies. Just in case you didn't know, there is an official Army Wives thread here somewhere, where you'll be able to talk DURING the show as well. Check it out!