Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: OFFICIAL SCREAM 4 DISCUSSION THREAD *SPOILERS*

  1. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #1

    Screwy OFFICIAL SCREAM 4 DISCUSSION THREAD *SPOILERS*

    Advertisements
    there are spoilers in this thread. If you DON'T want to know what happens....then GTFO

    Discuss
  2. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #2
    So..............................what did ya think?
  3. verabot89
    FruitPunch.'s Avatar
    FruitPunch. is offline
    verabot89
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,644
    #3
    won't see it. scary movies make me when I'm alone at night.

    I gotta get me a DH then I'll start watching scary movies again.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife



  4. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #4
    I couldn't even go pee until I got home....I hate them but see them anyway. I told DH we will be sleeping with the light on.
  5. verabot89
    FruitPunch.'s Avatar
    FruitPunch. is offline
    verabot89
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,644
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirasmama10 View Post
    I couldn't even go pee until I got home....I hate them but see them anyway. I told DH we will be sleeping with the light on.
    was it really scary? I think I only saw the first one. They really have four of them?
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife



  6. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraBot89 View Post
    was it really scary? I think I only saw the first one. They really have four of them?
    and . I'm sorry but any movie that "could happen in real life" is scary to me. You have some people out there.

    the only one I didn't like, was the 2nd one. It wasn't as good. I was shocked by the 1st killer..wasn't expecting him, but the 2nd one I was like and called it before she even took her mask off.
  7. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #7
    and the beginning of it was awesome....the movie def. had me guessing for the most part.
  8. verabot89
    FruitPunch.'s Avatar
    FruitPunch. is offline
    verabot89
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,644
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirasmama10 View Post
    and . I'm sorry but any movie that "could happen in real life" is scary to me. You have some people out there.

    the only one I didn't like, was the 2nd one. It wasn't as good. I was shocked by the 1st killer..wasn't expecting him, but the 2nd one I was like and called it before she even took her mask off.
    I totally feel you on that. Movies like The Strangers, just about crazy people wanting to kill you for no reason!
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife



  9. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraBot89 View Post
    I totally feel you on that. Movies like The Strangers, just about crazy people wanting to kill you for no reason!
    .....
  10. Banned
    MamaStrong's Avatar
    MamaStrong is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    13,591
    #10
    ...now someone else needs to get in here so I don't feel like the only loser who went and saw it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •