Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Ferrell in The Office?!

1. Banned
    Banned

Wow Will Ferrell in The Office?!

Advertisements
    Is Will Ferrell taking over for Steve Carrel?! Or are they ending the show?!

I love The Office, but if Will Ferrell takes over, I'm going to stop watching. I can't STAND him!!!
  2. Senior Member
    he was in the most recent episode. I think there are 3 more episodes this season and Michael will be leaving. They haven't announced his replacement yet.
  3. verabot89
    verabot89
    i. hate. will. farrell.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

4. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I am pretty positive he is taking over. And THANK YOU Ashley! I do not love him either!

life's a party, rock your body
  5. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure that he's taking over...They are really good friends IRL, and he's taking Micheal's spot when he leaves at the end of the season.
  6. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes Will Ferrell is replacing Steve Carrel on the office.. Steve Carrel didn't sign up for another season.. Not sure if you watched the Oscars but Ricky Gavez (sp?) ( He made the original version of the office in england) Had his freak out there and told everybody how stupid Steve Carrel is for quitting....he did that while announcing Steve Carrel.. Who then when he came out wouldn't even hug Gavez..he was pissed....it was hilarious ..

I Try to be Nicer, when you Try to be Smarter.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ahl389 View Post
    i. hate. will. farrell.
    OMG ME TOO! I can't watch ANY of his videos.

I'm gonna be sooo sad if he is the replacement. I love The Office!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he's taking over...They are really good friends IRL, and he's taking Micheal's spot when he leaves at the end of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong View Post
    Yes Will Ferrell is replacing Steve Carrel on the office.. Steve Carrel didn't sign up for another season.. Not sure if you watched the Oscars but Ricky Gavez (sp?) ( He made the original version of the office in england) Had his freak out there and told everybody how stupid Steve Carrel is for quitting....he did that while announcing Steve Carrel.. Who then when he came out wouldn't even hug Gavez..he was pissed....it was hilarious ..
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I wanna know why steve is leaving the office. I actually like Will though, BUT the show won't be the same.
  10. Senior Member
    Everything I've read just states there will be a string of celebrities doing short bits on the office before the replacement is announced.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast