Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Your Highness

  1. Account Closed
    cake4lyfe's Avatar
    cake4lyfe is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,149
    #1

    Your Highness

    Advertisements
    It was so funny!!!
    I seriously cracked up the whole time. Definitely go see it

    There was a lot of fighting, but it was too funny to pass up!

    I love me some James Franco And Natalie Portman! Zooey Dechanel was in it too. Both are some of my girl celeb crushes!
  2. Señor Member
    Ashley.'s Avatar
    Ashley. is offline
    Señor Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    25,785
    #2
    DAG NABBITTTTTTTT. Stupid budget cut made me cancel on the other Ashley today (USCsemperfi) so I gotta wait to see it til we know if we're poor or not

    be cool.
  3. Account Closed
    cake4lyfe's Avatar
    cake4lyfe is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,149
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
    DAG NABBITTTTTTTT. Stupid budget cut made me cancel on the other Ashley today (USCsemperfi) so I gotta wait to see it til we know if we're poor or not


    It's definitely worth the wait! I was dying the whole time.

    = Dakota in theater
  4. Anchored2aSailor's Avatar
    Anchored2aSailor is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut Bitches!
    Posts
    8,438
    #4
    My husband, friend and I all walked out of the theater after 15 minutes of this movie, and got our money back. I wish I could have that 15 minutes of my life back.
  5. Senior Member
    GigiBot's Avatar
    GigiBot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,517
    #5
    DH watched this and enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing it
  6. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #6
    DH and I watched it on our date night earlier in the week. We thought it was pretty funny. I liked it a lot

    Now I want to see HANNA
  7. Account Closed
    cake4lyfe's Avatar
    cake4lyfe is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,149
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchored2aSailor View Post
    My husband, friend and I all walked out of the theater after 15 minutes of this movie, and got our money back. I wish I could have that 15 minutes of my life back.
    Sorry you didn't enjoy it I guess it's a very specific kind of humor I still enjoyed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigixo View Post
    DH watched this and enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing it
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    DH and I watched it on our date night earlier in the week. We thought it was pretty funny. I liked it a lot

    Now I want to see HANNA
    I'm in love with Danny McBride. He is especially funny in Eastbound and Down
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #8
    I saw it last week and I'm on the fence DH would've loved it if he'd come, but I've never been a huge fan of the "dumb comedy" type of movie. I still found it entertaining though


  9. Account Closed
    cake4lyfe's Avatar
    cake4lyfe is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,149
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    I saw it last week and I'm on the fence DH would've loved it if he'd come, but I've never been a huge fan of the "dumb comedy" type of humor. I still found it entertaining though
    That's my favorite kind of humor. Plus James Franco can literally do anything to change his appearance and I will still find him sexy
  10. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cake4lyfe View Post
    That's my favorite kind of humor. Plus James Franco can literally do anything to change his appearance and I will still find him sexy
    yeah, that's my least favorite but DH loves that kind of humor.

    But I definitely will agree with you on James Franco


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •