Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Extreme Couponing

  1. Account Closed
    BudLiteQueen's Avatar
    BudLiteQueen is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    6,596
    #1

    Extreme Couponing

    Advertisements
    I know there was a thread about this before but seriously! I just put it on...

    WHY DOES ANYONE NEED 1000 BOXES of TOTAL CEREAL?!

    Wouldn't it go bad before you ate it all? This boggles my mind. 300 toothbrushes...I thought I'd have enough toothbrushes for life when I bought the 12 pack from BJ's!!!!
  2. The LDR that never ends..
    ArmyGirlfriend-x's Avatar
    ArmyGirlfriend-x is offline
    The LDR that never ends..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    IA/UT
    Posts
    6,466
    #2
    He's giving them to the food pantry.
    Though deals are great but the whole IM stocked for 3 years and still buying more boggles me Id get maybe a year or so but 3?
  3. Account Closed
    BudLiteQueen's Avatar
    BudLiteQueen is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    6,596
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGirlfriend-x View Post
    He's giving them to the food pantry.
    Though deals are great but the whole IM stocked for 3 years and still buying more boggles me Id get maybe a year or so but 3?
    Yea I mean ex DB's family always buys extra like this. Like they have the old people storm shelving in their basement and it looks like a mini grocery store but NOTHING like this...and I thought they were weird. haha
  4. The LDR that never ends..
    ArmyGirlfriend-x's Avatar
    ArmyGirlfriend-x is offline
    The LDR that never ends..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    IA/UT
    Posts
    6,466
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinnicole401 View Post
    Yea I mean ex DB's family always buys extra like this. Like they have the old people storm shelving in their basement and it looks like a mini grocery store but NOTHING like this...and I thought they were weird. haha
    yeah DB's parents have a well stocked pantry/cellar in their basement and I thought that was a lot its no where near the 3 full rooms or full garage of stockpile.
  5. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Pickels's Avatar
    Pickels is offline
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ashland, OH
    Posts
    5,504
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGirlfriend-x View Post
    yeah DB's parents have a well stocked pantry/cellar in their basement and I thought that was a lot its no where near the 3 full rooms or full garage of stockpile.
    you guy's laugh now... but when the aliens come and start snatchin' people up on their way into the walmart to buy canned spam he's going to be sitting in his living room laughing.
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  6. Account Closed
    BudLiteQueen's Avatar
    BudLiteQueen is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    6,596
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post
    you guy's laugh now... but when the aliens come and start snatchin' people up on their way into the walmart to buy canned spam he's going to be sitting in his living room laughing.
    hahhahahahhahah
  7. The LDR that never ends..
    ArmyGirlfriend-x's Avatar
    ArmyGirlfriend-x is offline
    The LDR that never ends..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    IA/UT
    Posts
    6,466
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post
    you guy's laugh now... but when the aliens come and start snatchin' people up on their way into the walmart to buy canned spam he's going to be sitting in his living room laughing.

    my only fear is that I live in a tornado hazard area in the midwest, theres no way I would want to stock pile and have it all blow away but hey if spent next to nothing for it then I might be okay with it
  8. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Pickels's Avatar
    Pickels is offline
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ashland, OH
    Posts
    5,504
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGirlfriend-x View Post

    my only fear is that I live in a tornado hazard area in the midwest, theres no way I would want to stock pile and have it all blow away but hey if spent next to nothing for it then I might be okay with it
    I think I would be more conserned with the .... "Ma'ma your husband made it thru the Tornado just fine but when he was pulling into the driveway ... but from what we can tell the 50 bottles of tide hanging out in your front tree crushed him to death"
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  9. ...
    andreacn's Avatar
    andreacn is offline
    ...
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, Minnesota
    Posts
    16,888
    #9
    I don't get why you would buy that much of some stuff. Are they planning to pass down the bottles of mustard to their kids?
  10. The LDR that never ends..
    ArmyGirlfriend-x's Avatar
    ArmyGirlfriend-x is offline
    The LDR that never ends..
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    IA/UT
    Posts
    6,466
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post
    I think I would be more conserned with the .... "Ma'ma your husband made it thru the Tornado just fine but when he was pulling into the driveway ... but from what we can tell the 50 bottles of tide hanging out in your front tree crushed him to death"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •