Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This weeks Grey's - horrible :( Spoilers!

1. Senior Member

Screwy This weeks Grey's - horrible :( Spoilers!

Advertisements
    I feel like it would have been much better without the corny singing. If they wanted to do a singing one that is great, but not on one that is such a huge deal. It ruined the drama for me.

What did you think?
  2. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    I think since it was a music episode it was ok. It was strange during big intense moments having slow music being sung.

I will say, when Calli woke up and she was singing and grabbing the bed she was really in on it and it was fantastic and gave me goose-bumps. That one and when she first passed out was my favorite. And maybe when little Grey was looking for Alex...
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  3. 021409<3
    021409<3
    I actually didn't think it was too terrible. I thought it was going to be AWFUL but I ended up enjoying it. I really liked Owen's voice
  4. Senior Member
    I feel like the few songs (the beginning one and the end one mainly) were really nicely done, but the other songs were unneeded/ruined the moment. It was just awkward. I did not like it at all and feel like the episode would of been much better without the singing.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blondiebabe View Post
    I think since it was a music episode it was ok. It was strange during big intense moments having slow music being sung.

I will say, when Calli woke up and she was singing and grabbing the bed she was really in on it and it was fantastic and gave me goose-bumps. That one and when she first passed out was my favorite. And maybe when little Grey was looking for Alex...
    I think if they wanted to do a music episode they should have picked a less intense one. It almost made it like a joke to me. I agree though, the only song I like was the last one with Calli. It just seemed almost rude to Calli's character ( I know ) to down play the seriousness of her possibly dying. I absolutely hated it.
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    While I'm impressed at the voices of some of the actors/actresses I feel like the singing was unnecessary and ruined the moment...

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    I think if they wanted to do a music episode they should have picked a less intense one. It almost made it like a joke to me. I agree though, the only song I like was the last one with Calli. It just seemed almost rude to Calli's character ( I know ) to down play the seriousness of her possibly dying. I absolutely hated it.
    I think that's what my problem was. It removed some of the seriousness of the episode.
  8. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh man, I absolutely loved this episode. I thought the music intensified the moments and made them BETTER. THe only one I wasn't a huge fan of was the couples one. I could have done without that. Otherwise, I am completely sold.
  9. verabot89
    verabot89
    I liked how they only sang songs that were playing at really other memorable moments in the show, particularly from the second season.

I'm glad they didn't kill off Callie or the baby.

And I cried at the end.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

10. Senior Member
    I was not happy with all the singing. I ended up trying to fastforward through the songs. I know they preapred us for the singing, but if I wanted to watch a musical I would watch Glee, American Idol, Highschool Musical. And.... I don't. I tried to fastforward through some of the songs. Definitely ruined the seriousness aspect. It was hard for me to get into it. If I am in a horrible wreck and my surgens start singing, I want to be airlifted out ASAP.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast