Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: britney spears on GMA.

1. Starting over...
    Starting over...

britney spears on GMA.

Advertisements
    anyone else watching? wow. i don't really care about her one way or the other but, imo, that was just bad.

ETA: now i feel badly for judging her... but for goodness' sake, if you're going to go on national tv like that, the performance should at least be good.

I will do what God asks me to do; I will give God what I cannot do; and no matter what, I will trust the Lord.
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
  2. Banned
    Banned
    damn. what did i miss.
  3. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    Quote Originally Posted by aylarose View Post
    damn. what did i miss.
    horrible dancing and lip syncing. sooo, not much. she's back on now, though, if you can check it out...

I will do what God asks me to do; I will give God what I cannot do; and no matter what, I will trust the Lord.
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
  4. Banned
    Banned
    awh. i love brit.
  5. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    Quote Originally Posted by aylarose View Post
    awh. i love brit.

idk, i don't hate her or anything, i just didn't think it was very good... kind of sad to me, actually.

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    didn't she do this whole poor lipsync-try-to-make-a-comeback-but-embaress-herself-instead thing once before?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  7. Regular Member
    I missed it. I saw a performance on TMZ that was pretty bad, but her new album is by far the best album she's ever put out. I've got long time pretty haters nodding their heads to it.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    my god, just watched it on youtube, embarrassing.

she is barely moving below the waist when she dances, unanimated, poor lipsyncing...sad
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  9. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of her performing..but I enjoy some of her songs. I caught the very end of it, and yeah..just no.

10. Starting over...
    Starting over...
    i'm so glad i'm not the only one! i've always felt like i'm missing something when it comes to her, because i just don't get it.