Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rhapsody

1. I have died everyday waiting for you
    I have died everyday waiting for you

Question Rhapsody

Advertisements
    Does anyone have it? How exactly does it work? Can I download music to my computer to put on my phone or can I just listen to music?

I am desperate for new music on my phone/MP3 player and looking for ways to get it.

TIA

RIP Daniel Jay Hedrick 01/07/1988 ~ 03/03/2011
    Loving my wifey, Nina. 12-5-2008
  2. Senior Member
    You can either buy the songs, or do like I do, which is have a subscription that is $15 a month. You can listen to the music on up to I think it's three different computers and have five different "devices" (mp3 player, phone, whatever) attached to the account and just upload music to it. You just have to plug said device in at least once a month to sync it with your account.
    No more damn ticker, he's home!
  3. I have died everyday waiting for you
    I have died everyday waiting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin View Post
    You can either buy the songs, or do like I do, which is have a subscription that is $15 a month. You can listen to the music on up to I think it's three different computers and have five different "devices" (mp3 player, phone, whatever) attached to the account and just upload music to it. You just have to plug said device in at least once a month to sync it with your account.
    What about when I decide not to use Rhapsody anymore? Will I still be able to keep the music that I upload to my phone? I read somewhere that you can't without Rhapsody installed on your phone and with a paid account.

RIP Daniel Jay Hedrick 01/07/1988 ~ 03/03/2011
    Loving my wifey, Nina. 12-5-2008