Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Inception

  1. Senior Member
    NavyChiefs_Wife's Avatar
    NavyChiefs_Wife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sasebo, Japan
    Posts
    10,492
    #1

    Inception

    Advertisements
    I watched this last night and OMG...it was GREAT!!! I was hooked from beginning to end!!!
    What did you guys think?


  2. FiFi89
    Irish_Girly's Avatar
    Irish_Girly is offline
    FiFi89
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dublin,Ireland
    Posts
    10,200
    #2
    I went to see it 3 TIMES in the cinema. I loved it!

    I was super confused the first time I saw it tho! lol

    Fifi & Gavin
  3. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #3
    MIND BLOW.

    The first time I watched it i was like, "I'm following it pretty well. " (my brother thought I couldn't follow it.)

    I watched it again at school and I got almost everything.

    I know the answer to the ending...
  4. Senior Member
    MintyBunny's Avatar
    MintyBunny is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    858
    #4
    Are we allowed to say spoilers in here?
    I have theories of the ending!
  5. Senior Member
    NavyChiefs_Wife's Avatar
    NavyChiefs_Wife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sasebo, Japan
    Posts
    10,492
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyBunny View Post
    Are we allowed to say spoilers in here?
    I have theories of the ending!
    Sure Lets hear your theory!!!


  6. Senior Member
    NavyChiefs_Wife's Avatar
    NavyChiefs_Wife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sasebo, Japan
    Posts
    10,492
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    MIND BLOW.

    The first time I watched it i was like, "I'm following it pretty well. " (my brother thought I couldn't follow it.)

    I watched it again at school and I got almost everything.

    I know the answer to the ending...
    Whats your answer to the ending?

    I think he's awake.


  7. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #7
    There's a definitive answer.. i looked it up online and it makes sense....
  8. Senior Member
    NavyChiefs_Wife's Avatar
    NavyChiefs_Wife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sasebo, Japan
    Posts
    10,492
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    There's a definitive answer.. i looked it up online and it makes sense....
    I looked up the ending online and I read that you could take it either way. But it really leans toward him being awake. I also read that during the credits you hear his top fall....I didn't watch the credits so I don't know if thats true.


  9. Super Speshil
    SoulCupcake's Avatar
    SoulCupcake is offline
    Super Speshil
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Posts
    9,882
    #9
    I thought it was brilliant. I loved it, but I love all of Chris Nolan's work.
    Pax, Aeon
  10. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyChiefs_Wife View Post
    I looked up the ending online and I read that you could take it either way. But it really leans toward him being awake. I also read that during the credits you hear his top fall....I didn't watch the credits so I don't know if thats true.
    The guy who created Inception is in the ending. He said that he didn't put himself in the dream. So BLAM. that's why its reality. Make sense?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •