Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D.

1. Senior Member

Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D.

Advertisements
    I was all pumped to buy it when I got home today and then read reviews on itunes and now I'm not so sure. Has anyone bought it? What do you think? Thanks!!
    this too shall pass...
  2. Senior Member
    I haven't bought it yet. If you double click on the song, on itunes, it plays 30 seconds of the song. That way you can decided if you want to buy a few songs or the whole album
  3. Junior Member
    My friend bought it and we listened to it the whole way back (sadly we had to drive an hour to a target). It was really good. My husband doesn't care for them at all but even he was moving his shoulders to the beat. If you were pumped, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrylove View Post
    My friend bought it and we listened to it the whole way back (sadly we had to drive an hour to a target). It was really good. My husband doesn't care for them at all but even he was moving his shoulders to the beat. If you were pumped, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    hmmmm ok i think i will. I'm visiting DB thurs and need some new music for the plane. Any other opinions?
    this too shall pass...
  5. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    I previewed all the songs and the only good one IMO was something about partying..ETA: Party all the time

I bought Strength and Loyalty by Bone Thugs and Harmony recently and I LOVE it!! And 3oh3 are good! They're like....electronic pop-rap...very funky! (that song on the radio is NOT a good representation of their music!)