Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - Spoilers

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - Spoilers

Advertisements
    Anyone seen it?

Just watched it, I'm crying and feel sick. Painful to watch, but necessary to remember.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

I've been interested in seeing it but I don't think I could deal with the water works right about now. Have to wait til dh comes home.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It was wonderful... but I don;t know if I could watch it again. The ending hit hard.
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    I've seen a lot of films set in WWII, about the Holocaust, but this one was so gut wrenching. I need to read the book now.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I watched it. I thought it was really slow up until the end. It had a very strong message. But I couldn't watch it again. I'm more fond of movies with a happy ending.