Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 90210 5/19 *spoilers*

1. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!

90210 5/19 *spoilers*

Advertisements
    Damn it!!! Naomi's sister.....what a whore!!!
    So at the end, what did Annie hit?!?
    Who was driving that Mercedes?!? Didn't it have a West Bev high school bumper sticker?!

Oh and Liam at the end....WTH?!?!?! Who is he living with?!? I didn't catch what was going on. I might have to re-watch that part

Good season finale!!!
  2. Junior Member
    I think she hit a person right? Or else it wouldn't have been a big deal. I was confused on the Liam thing too. And could they make Naomi's sister any more of a bitch?
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrylove View Post
    I think she hit a person right? Or else it wouldn't have been a big deal. I was confused on the Liam thing too. And could they make Naomi's sister any more of a bitch?

Yeah I wasn't too sure if it was a person...

Yeah...I couldn't believe her whorish ways! Ethan even lost his virginity to her. I wonder when Naomi will find out about that one!
  4. J.A.R.S. <3
    J.A.R.S. <3
    Blog Entries
    I was confused with Annie driving, Liam's sudden jump by two men and definitely shocked with silver and ethan hooking up...can't wait for next season.
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    I was confused with Annie driving, Liam's sudden jump by two men and definitely shocked with silver and ethan hooking up...can't wait for next season.

Yeah! I wasn't expecting the whole Silver and Ethan thing, since a few episodes ago, he told Annie he just wanted to become single again.
  6. Rei
    Chhyeah!
    Chhyeah!
    Just finished watching. The guys that took Liam were from some sort of military school. They mentioned that in the last episode... how his step-dad was looking into military schools. I want to punch Naomi's sister in the face! Ugh! I was excited about Ethan and Silver... but I read he's not even going to be in the next season...

7. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Just finished watching. The guys that took Liam were from some sort of military school. They mentioned that in the last episode... how his step-dad was looking into military schools. I want to punch Naomi's sister in the face! Ugh! I was excited about Ethan and Silver... but I read he's not even going to be in the next season...

Oh really!!!! Liam had BETTER be in next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
  8. Rei
    Chhyeah!
    Chhyeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

Oh really!!!! Liam had BETTER be in next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
    Ooh, he should be, I meant Ethan.

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yea, Naomi's sister, awful. And what is with Ryan, he definitely gets around.

I couldn't make out to see who Annie hit, maybe the car behind her was her parents? I predicted Ethan and Silver since Donna's store launch when they talked outside.
  10. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLin View Post
    Yea, Naomi's sister, awful. And what is with Ryan, he definitely gets around.

I couldn't make out to see who Annie hit, maybe the car behind her was her parents? I predicted Ethan and Silver since Donna's store launch when they talked outside.
    Ryan?!? Did he sleep with someone in last night's episode?!? I missed it! I don't remember seeing him in last night's episode...LOL!!!!! Gosh....I really do need to go back and watch it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast