Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ER series Finale ***SPOILERS***

1. I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I can work the google on the internet machine!

ER series Finale ***SPOILERS***

Advertisements
    This Thread contains Spoilers.....
    [OMG That was an Amazing Finale.... I love how they brough Rachael in, wish they would have brought her in Sooner. I was Jumping up and down when Sam reached down and held Tony's hand(I have been rooting for them, I was heartbroken when they broke up) And OMG Sam's Car wow that was amazing... Im glad she now hows a civil relationship with her mom!
    I love how they ended the Series, A big accident comes in and they all get back to work just like another day... and they pan out... It was Amazing! I will miss it!]
    Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.- Days of Thunder(Nicole Kidman)
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I liked it, but was a little disappointed. I guess I was expecting a tear fest. I am going to miss this show...
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by brentscrystal View Post
    I liked it, but was a little disappointed. I guess I was expecting a tear fest. I am going to miss this show...
  4. Senior Member

I am not going to say it wasn't good... because it was... but in the end I kept thinking to myself... "they had 15 years... to lead up to THAT... that's ALL??"

It felt unfinished to me, on a number of levels. I enjoyed it, I did. But it's not what I was expecting. In all honesty I got more out of the retrospective show than the actual finale.
  5. You are here.
    You are here.
    I liked the very end, when they panned out and were still working, but it did seem drawn out and slow most of the show.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I cry just thinking about it. The old lady dying took me back to when my Granny passed away last year.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh there was a tearfest, it was the one hour look back before the finale started. I bawl every time I watch Dr green die and in the finale, It was hard not to cry when Dr Carter was talking about his son. That was such a hard storyline to watch and not grieve with them, I'm glad they tied it in, and I'm glad they brought his wife back for it. it wasn't the dramatic ending I was expecting but that's OK. I'm just glad they got back to work.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm watching it now on DVR. I bawled bawled bawled during the retrospective show during the little bit when Dr Greene died. Oh... that episode gets me all the time.

I'm going to miss my ER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    I watched the last half of it last night. For me, it kinda left a hole, not sure why though.

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am sad to see it go. I loved the ending. I was expectng to be in tears but loved how they just went on like another day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast