Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watch RHNY?

1. Senior Member

Anyone watch RHNY?

Advertisements
    Sam from Top Chef was on while at ummm Kelly's (?) house.

The "countess" is not very countess like with her laughing and talking about other people. And really....men are tired of women being equal to them? I have yet to met one of them that is not a sexist assjack.
  2. I Believe!
    I Believe!
    I saw the beginning and the end but not together, and only saw the "men are tired of women competing with them" bit on the commercial...what the heck was she trying to say???
  3. Senior Member
    That Bethany needs to not be Bethany (as in act herself) or she'll never get a man.
  4. I Believe!
    I Believe!
    So does the countess feel she's not equal to her husband? or that she just tries to hide her equality??? What a moron!
  5. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    My jaw dropped when she said that. She really is obnoxious - everyone MUST know that she's a countess. She even told the pizza place when she was ordering delivery!

I felt bad for Bethenny.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern-momma View Post
    Sam from Top Chef was on while at ummm Kelly's (?) house.
    Highlight of the season so far.

Countess is really a pompous beyotch, at least thats how she is being portrayed this season.

7. Banned
    Banned
    The "Countess" is WAY too hung up on her title, imo. The fuss she makes about it is just laughable - especially when they were at the benefit and she was so busy talking during the introduction that she missed the fact that they DID say Countess the first time (maybe she missed the day in manners/ettiquette class where they discussed being quiet when someone is speaking).
  8. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Hav'n View Post
    The "Countess" is WAY too hung up on her title, imo. The fuss she makes about it is just laughable - especially when they were at the benefit and she was so busy talking during the introduction that she missed the fact that they DID say Countess the first time (maybe she missed the day in manners/ettiquette class where they discussed being quiet when someone is speaking).
    Exactly. And then she proceeded to steal the mic and scold everyone for not listening, then she went back to her seat and continued to talk!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Hav'n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahElizabeth View Post
    Exactly. And then she proceeded to steal the mic and scold everyone for not listening, then she went back to her seat and continued to talk!
    Do you not realize how important the *whatever the flying eff the family name is* to this country!

said with complete sarcasm because that is what The Countess once said.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My understanding of the history, the Comte De Lesseps was a title created during the Napoleonic Period. In 1848, the French government terminated all French noble titles and to this day, a descendant has to go through a vigorous process in order to be recognized as a noble. So, her title not only means nothing here in the United States, but it most likely means nothing back in France.

She incorrectly stated that the De Lesseps gifted the Statute of Liberty to the American people. She is offensive claiming to be an "American Indian from Connecticut" and she strikes me as someone who is constantly trying to define herself by a title (former model, RN, American Indian, the Countess) rather than being an individual.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast