Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ER

1. Senior Member

Blush ER

Advertisements
    Anyone sticking it out to the end, or am I the lone hold-out?

Somehow, I have expected more, but overall, I am happy with how things are being tied up.

This show has been around, and I have been watching, for more than half my life.... have followed Carter through all his (sometimes mis)adventures, as well as all the other characters. I don't know what I will do on my Thursday nights when it's over.
  2. I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I have been watching. Like you I have been expecting more, but they are doing a good job.
    Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.- Days of Thunder(Nicole Kidman)
  3. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I stopped watching a long time ago, however I'm kinda curious to see the last episode and see how it will all end.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm watchin too. Not as good as I was expecting though.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    We didn't get this last episode - our local NBC decided to carry basketball on Thursday I haven't been as into ER, now, though because it is up against Private Practice, which I love. I use ER as commercial filler during PP so I've gotten the gist of this season - can't say I've been overly impressed with it. It's definitely time for them to go, because the show is not at all what it used to be.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    i've been watching it i like how they did bring so many people back...including george clooney...but it just seems so anti climatic..i was hoping it would go out with a bang...but right now it just seems to be going out with a sigh... i am sad it's ending though...

Everyday you spend worrying about tomorrow...you miss living for today...
  7. Senior Member
    Yea, I stopped being a "regular" watcher after Carter left, and then tuned back in to see some of the things with Weaver.

I enjoy John Stamos on there.... and am glad Carter is back, and that they are bringing other alumni back also... but... really, it jumped the shark a long time ago... every once in awhile there has been an episode that is near genius... but it's far from its prime. Yet in the end, I still feel strangely loyal to it.

I am glad Benton was around to for Carter when it came down to it also, and I wonder what is going to happen.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSGTsGirl1239 View Post
    Yea, I stopped being a "regular" watcher after Carter left, and then tuned back in to see some of the things with Weaver.

I enjoy John Stamos on there.... and am glad Carter is back, and that they are bringing other alumni back also... but... really, it jumped the shark a long time ago... every once in awhile there has been an episode that is near genius... but it's far from its prime. Yet in the end, I still feel strangely loyal to it.

I am glad Benton was around to for Carter when it came down to it also, and I wonder what is going to happen.
    - I don't feel like such a nerd now for having come *this* close to using that term myself. I figured everyone else would just give me this look and wonder what the hell I was talking about.
  9. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I'm sticking it out and agree that it's not the great show that it used to be... I will say that I was thrilled with the appearance of Doug . I thought that I had read that he wasn't going to appear in any of the final episodes.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  10. Senior Member
    I too am watching till the end, Im pretty happy with how they are doing things. Although how they brought everybody back this past thursday was not how I was expecting them too.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast