Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Blinds

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Blinds

Advertisements
    Anyone read them on blogs?

I always wonder where on earth they come from and if any of them are true at all.
    Like I refuse to believe Jake G is gay and Reese Witherspoon is his beard. I refuse!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Senior Member
    Huh? Please enlighten me.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Yeah, what'cha talkin' about?! Link please!
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    I know there are people on here who read blogs... they do posts, that are called blinds. They don't name names but it's usually juice stuff and people guess who they are.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

5. Senior Member
    I have never read one of them...
  6. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    http://www.blindgossip.com/

This website is only blind items.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Aah gotcha! I've only ever read them in magazines and I can never figure out who they're talking about!
  8. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    I can't figure them out ever, and I always wonder how on earth people know for sure? Like people swear one rumor floating around is Jake and Reese, like the know with no doubt! So strange.

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I love blinds-- I'm really bad a guessing though!
  10. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLin View Post
    I love blinds-- I'm really bad a guessing though!
    Me too. I just have no idea where people get the answers sometimes. The Reese and Jake one throws me off, people talk like it's common knowledge he's gay! Crazy Days and Nights does a lot of blinds and a couple times a year he reveals loads of them.