Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Secret life of an american teenager.

  1. Marine Property
    Dittle7308's Avatar
    Dittle7308 is offline
    Marine Property
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Camp Pendleton
    Posts
    1,842
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    Secret life of an american teenager.

    Advertisements
    Who watched it the other day?

    I did... I absolutely love that show, and cannot believe adrienes father won't let her and her step brother stay together, but I also think there is more to the step brothers situation then we know yet. (ie. military camp) Maybe he thinks he isn't good enough for his daughter...

    Also amy is having the baby yay...

    Oh and ashley is moving in with her father, but where are they moving to? who knows just yet.. Cannot wait till monday.
    Last edited by Dittle7308; 03-12-2009 at 02:57 AM.
  2. nobody's girl :]
    devinesgirl<3's Avatar
    devinesgirl<3 is offline
    nobody's girl :]
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    #2
    ugh, sometimes i follow this show and then i forget about it! oops.
    its actually one of the worst shows ive ever seen, but i cant help but watch it!
  3. Marine Property
    Dittle7308's Avatar
    Dittle7308 is offline
    Marine Property
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Camp Pendleton
    Posts
    1,842
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    OMG why do you think it is horrible??? HEHE I personally love it and have gotten DF to like it as well.
  4. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    LovingMyAirman22's Avatar
    LovingMyAirman22 is offline
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Buchanan TN
    Posts
    16,924
    #4
    You mean secret life of an american teenager?

    I think the acting on that show is hooooooridly cheesy but it does seem to suck you in. But the whole adrienne thing I just see odd and seriously Amy's in labor and she's just like ooo ya I'm fine I'm just chillen at the hospital.
  5. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #5
    I love the show and make dh watch it with me. Its funny but Amy is my least fav character. She annoys the hell out of me along with ben. sooooo annoying!!
  6. nobody's girl :]
    devinesgirl<3's Avatar
    devinesgirl<3 is offline
    nobody's girl :]
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingMyAirman22 View Post
    You mean secret life of an american teenager?

    I think the acting on that show is hooooooridly cheesy but it does seem to suck you in. But the whole adrienne thing I just see odd and seriously Amy's in labor and she's just like ooo ya I'm fine I'm just chillen at the hospital.
    HAHAHAHA, exactly! the acting is terrible! i feel like even though amy is the main character, shes not in the show very often! i cant stand ben!
  7. Marine Property
    Dittle7308's Avatar
    Dittle7308 is offline
    Marine Property
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Camp Pendleton
    Posts
    1,842
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    Ben is a spoiled rotten brat...
    I'm glad his father is making him get a job and starting to realize that he shouldn't give him everything he wants.

    I don't even think of amys bad acting.... lol I just love the show..

    O WOW, I cannot believe I totally put the wrong name in for the show.. I feel like an idiot.. But I am tired so I hope ya'll could forgive me.. and not thing I'm an idiot.
  8. .:I(L)You:.Those 3 Words Have My Life In Them
    sailors.love's Avatar
    sailors.love is offline
    .:I(L)You:.Those 3 Words Have My Life In Them
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,314
    #8
    i hope amy and ricky get back together i cant stand ben!

    IMy Baby Boy!
  9. nobody's girl :]
    devinesgirl<3's Avatar
    devinesgirl<3 is offline
    nobody's girl :]
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittle7308 View Post
    Ben is a spoiled rotten brat...
    I'm glad his father is making him get a job and starting to realize that he shouldn't give him everything he wants.

    I don't even think of amys bad acting.... lol I just love the show..

    O WOW, I cannot believe I totally put the wrong name in for the show.. I feel like an idiot.. But I am tired so I hope ya'll could forgive me.. and not thing I'm an idiot.
    hahaha, its like you crossed it with "the 'suite' life of zack and cody!"
  10. Marine Property
    Dittle7308's Avatar
    Dittle7308 is offline
    Marine Property
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Camp Pendleton
    Posts
    1,842
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieridgley View Post
    hahaha, its like you crossed it with "the 'suite' life of zack and cody!"
    HAHA.. I was watching it earlier.. lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •