Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hills season finale

1. lcandyheartl

Confused The Hills season finale

Advertisements
    Ok I am religiously addicted to this show but have been more than exhausted recently and going to bed really early and I hate to say it but I missed the finale episode this past Wednesday night. It doesn't look like they're rerunning it anytime soon according to the little guide on the cable thing so I was just wondering if anyone saw it and can fill me in. What happened? Will there be another season? I know I'll see it eventually but I'm dying to know if she went to Paris (like db guessed) or if she stayed with Jason (like I guessed).
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I missed it too but I know for sure they will play it this wknd sometime-they always do
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    She stayed
  4. lcandyheartl
    I'm hopin so! We checked the cable guide through the end of tomorrow and it doesn't show anything but I'm hoping it's wrong. They have to rerun it!!
  5. lcandyheartl
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika
    She stayed
    Aha!!! Thank you sooooo much!! She's an idiot but now I can tell db that I was right, hahaha.

I think she's nutso, I would have been in Paris in a heartbeat! That's an opportunity you just can't pass up and if he isn't going to be around after a couple of months of separation you really don't have what you think you have either. Oh well! Her loss.
  6. Senior Member
    Ok in my opinion- I was pissed that she stayed and gave the internship to Whitney. She gave up an internship to PARIS for a GUY! If I were in that position and dating my husband he wouldn't even make me choose! He'd be like " No, you're going, this is a chance of a lifetime and it's only the summer- we'll live." So yea, when I saw her go into the house I thought it was lame.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed

wow-I can't believe she stayed!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I thought she was an idiot too. I'm annoyed with Jason for not making her go. He's got enough money he could have followed her for a change...
  9. lcandyheartl
    I thought she was an idiot too. I'm annoyed with Jason for not making her go. He's got enough money he could have followed her for a change...
    Very true! Db and I were talking about it and he's like if it was us I'd tell you you were going, no discussion, and I'd be here waiting when you got back. I just don't see how she thinks what they have is so great if they can't even be apart for two months successfully. She just doesn't want to admit that she knows if she were gone he would wander and that would be that for the two of them. It's sad but hey, I like Whitney, I thought she was nice so good for her!
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    dh would still be here waiting too. i'm very very very upset that she left--i actualy missed the show but now that i know that she left i can't believe that she did
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast