Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: New Jett Travolta Article

1. Senior Member

New Jett Travolta Article

Advertisements
    http://omg.yahoo.com/news/family-law...OJDxebiGy_.nQA

Makes it even more tragic, and in my mind, shows he must have had some sort of developmental issue, autism or not.
  2. Senior Member
    Thats so sad. He must have had some sort of disability to be 16 and have a nanny but thats beside the point. It's still sad to see someone so young die so suddenly. I sort of understand why John Travolta has never spoken about problems his son may have had because then thats all the media would focus on. My heart goes out to him and his family.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    They said he had like kaw something syndrome... I dont remember the name of it
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    This is all just so sad
  5. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaymara View Post
    They said he had like kaw something syndrome... I dont remember the name of it
    Kawasaki syndrome is what john has always said that he has had. It's been reported that he was autistic but its always been denied by the family.
  6. Senior Member
    My heart breaks for them but what kind of makes me a little mad is that Kelly Preston lost a son too not just John Travolta, that was her child too not just his. I wish their family the best.
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskmw View Post
    Kawasaki syndrome is what john has always said that he has had. It's been reported that he was autistic but its always been denied by the family.

Kawasaki syndrome is a disease, mostly of the large arteries, it generally impacts toddlers, and there is a treatment for it, which he received when he was diagnosed several years ago, it was successful, and at that point Kawasaki just means you are at increased risk for an aneurysm, and need to be monitored.

It wouldn't necessarily cause severe developmental delays, unless there was a stroke involved at some point.

That being said, I remember the thing that brought illness to light was their cleaning products, and new construction off gassing in their home... all things which have been in some way or another linked to autism or other developmental delays.

Anyway, sad.