Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What favorite shows of yours has been cancelled??

1. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries

What favorite shows of yours has been cancelled??

Advertisements
    I have had a few favorites that have been cancelled...

Kevin and I used to watch Judging Amy EVERY Week. I loved that show and was Very disappointed when it was cancelled.

Also, Once and Again on ABC with Billy Campbell and Sela Ward.

Another one was Lifetime's Any Day Now with Annie Potts.... Loved it, very disappointed that it was cancelled.....

And soon to be off the air - ER...my FAVORITE FAVORITE show. I've been watching it since it started so long ago!

Do you have any favorites that are no longer on the air??

My little Loves!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hell yes,

Judging Amy, Charmed, this one cop show that I can't rembmember I think it was 10-80, NYPD Blue, JAG, Alias!

But now that I have no American TV I can't get hooked on anything else and just watch my TV DVD collection!!!

Til we move on base and I can actually watch my Army Wives!!!! Thank goodness for AFn!!! We move on Monday!!!!!!
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Dead Like Me
  4. Community Leader
    Community Leader
    Blog Entries
    Friends, Alias, Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Everwood. It was my favorite show.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Dead Like Me
    I loved that show!

Also Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and West Wing
  7. Senior Member
    I loved Dark Angel .
  8. Senior Member
    Over There .... there's more I just can't think of them. I just know everytime DH and I really get into a show they cancel it lol.

Lipstick Jungle only has one more episode before it gets cancelled I think.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I have had a few favorites that have been cancelled...

Kevin and I used to watch Judging Amy EVERY Week. I loved that show and was Very disappointed when it was cancelled.

Also, Once and Again on ABC with Billy Campbell and Sela Ward.

Another one was Lifetime's Any Day Now with Annie Potts.... Loved it, very disappointed that it was cancelled.....

And soon to be off the air - ER...my FAVORITE FAVORITE show. I've been watching it since it started so long ago!

Do you have any favorites that are no longer on the air??
    I think you and I are TV twins.

I know at least for Any Day Now, it wasn't canceled so much as Annie Potts wanted to spend more time with her family and change some things around about filming. She supposedly exited her contract on the agreement that they would shift to a "TV movie" format instead of a series.... And, that never, or has yet... to happen

Once And Again was amazing too.... Shane West...

ER... been a fan throughout, sad to see it go, but it's time. They've been repeating story lines for a bit now. Shane West was good here though.

Everwood, canceled to make room for some dumb show that didn't even finish out the next season

Reba, canceled because the CW was full of morons who thought it brought in the wrong demographic, and the network needed a fresh look... even though that was the highest rated show in the history of BOTH networks... (WB and CW)..

JAG, Still waiting on a reunion movie, but will probably never happen since David James Elliot and Don Bellisario pretty much can't stand one another.

Many more.
  10. Senior Member
    Shows that have ended/finalied are Friends, 90210 (the original), Sisters, Dawson's Creek, Roswell, Gilmore Girls, and Will and Grace.

Shows that were cancelled without any warning/finality are: Related, October Road, Las Vegas, and possibly Friday Night Lights. Last I heard NBC was still on the fence about bringing Friday Night Lights back this season after the new year.

EDIT: I almost forgot about Cashmere Mafia.
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast