Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MMA ~ Affliction fight in January??

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

MMA ~ Affliction fight in January??

Advertisements
    Is anyone else going to order this on PPV?? I've never seen Fedor fight live (i've seen one fight on you tube), plus I'm and Arlovski fan. If you have watched Fedor fight tell me what do you think about him??

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We find a way to see them, if its not at our house, its at someone elses house.

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinMama View Post
    We find a way to see them, if its not at our house, its at someone elses house.
    The reason I'm asking is I've never seen Fedor fight. Is he really a bad ass like I hear?? DH goes to a website that's all about MMA, and They love Fedor. A lot of people on the message boards (over there) want to see a match up with Fedor and Lesner.Not sure if that will happend, I think it has to do with money,and how much Fedor wants.

I wish Dana never would have let Arlovski go. I think he regrets it now, because I've heard he's trying to get him to come back (rumors), but I'm not sure if he will.

Jon Fitch is on the undercard for UFC 94, and Steffan Bonnar is on the main card. Jon Fitch just had a title fight. I wonder why they put Jon Fitch on the under card?? Does Dana make the fights?? If so I wonder if he's still pissed at Fitch.

And when I first started going to that message board I was surprised at how many of the fans Hate Dana.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    nah we are geting this weeks...Jan is for the royal rumble LOL
    Are you scrappy enough for me