Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: momma's boy tonight awww...

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

momma's boy tonight awww...

Advertisements
    i cried when megan left bc of what she did giving her spot up for corina bc she believe the guys had a more of connection with them. she is definitely pretty and jojo really liked her too. she was maybe if not the only i liked on there who was really sweet and everything unlike some of the other girls there for the wrong reasons
    Everything thats happened has happened to lead you here now
  2. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Ya, I usually dont get all sappy over shows like that but it made me cry. Not so much because of the show but because it's just a shame that there arent more people like that in the world. She was to cute and sweet.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ok ok ok I admit it, I cried too. she was sweet, I think she lacked self confidence and I really do think that jojo liked her.

ok now does anyone else hate mrs b. because I cannot stand her. I wanted to smack her more than once.

I would never get all up in my grown child's business the way these mother's are. I do not have to like who my child marries but I would never try to force them into dating someone simply because I liked them and I would never pull some of the things mrs b has .... omg that woman would make me scream if she were my mother.
    I feel the need to be petted too!
  4. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Nope leanne you arent alone. I want to slap the hell out of that woman every time I see her on the screen lol I think bitch is a pretty good word to describe her Did you notice how emotional she got when the girl was sent home that she hated so much? I think she knows that she was wrong but wont ever admit it.
  5. Senior Member
    DANG NABIT The stupid news is on so I cant watch it cause they are covering the snow storm
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskmw View Post
    Nope leanne you arent alone. I want to slap the hell out of that woman every time I see her on the screen lol I think bitch is a pretty good word to describe her Did you notice how emotional she got when the girl was sent home that she hated so much? I think she knows that she was wrong but wont ever admit it.
    yep and i was screaming at the tv.... liar liar liar.... she was not sad to see her go i can almost say that she probably went into the bathroom and danced a jig and patted herself on the back for making those tears of joy seem like tears of sadness. she was pathetic. her and I would not have lasted ten minutes in that house. the first time she joined me on my date to councel her son on how to make sure he was really thinking things through i would have told her to go get laid. and I would have been just as polite and round about as she was around all the girls she could not stand. fake (*^&)(*&^(*&% BITCH sorry can you tell I really hated this racist lowlife.
    I feel the need to be petted too!
  7. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by leanne View Post
    yep and i was screaming at the tv.... liar liar liar.... she was not sad to see her go i can almost say that she probably went into the bathroom and danced a jig and patted herself on the back for making those tears of joy seem like tears of sadness. she was pathetic. her and I would not have lasted ten minutes in that house. the first time she joined me on my date to councel her son on how to make sure he was really thinking things through i would have told her to go get laid. and I would have been just as polite and round about as she was around all the girls she could not stand. fake (*^&)(*&^(*&% BITCH sorry can you tell I really hated this racist lowlife.
    hahaha I agree. I caught myself yelling at her last week and then again tonight. Her "my skin is darker than yours" comment drove me crazy. I was hoping that someone would just knock her teeth out
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by leanne View Post
    ok ok ok I admit it, I cried too. she was sweet, I think she lacked self confidence and I really do think that jojo liked her.

ok now does anyone else hate mrs b. because I cannot stand her. I wanted to smack her more than once.

I would never get all up in my grown child's business the way these mother's are. I do not have to like who my child marries but I would never try to force them into dating someone simply because I liked them and I would never pull some of the things mrs b has .... omg that woman would make me scream if she were my mother.
    i hate mrs. b too. she needs to be off the show!!!
    Everything thats happened has happened to lead you here now