Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Top Chef *possible spoilers*

1. Banned
    Banned

Top Chef *possible spoilers*

Advertisements
    Okay, Top Chef fans, pick your ponies..........
    What's everyone think of this season? Who are your favorites and who can you not wait to see go?

I am loving this season - surprisingly, the show has not lost it's appeal/edge, even after multiple seasons
    So far I have not disagreed with a single dismissal, surprisingly
    I am loving Fabio - but I am a sucker for an accent, lol.
    Jeff is annoying to me - he tries too hard to tell/show you how impressed you should be with him/his food rather than just letting you see it.
    I really like blondie (girl from team rainbow - can't think of her name to save my life), too.
    I want to like Eugene, but he just isn't showing that "Top Chef" spark yet - I'm disappointed becuase he was my favorite at the beginning of the season.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm watching it...I'm not really feeling anyone this season...it's my least favorite so far...I really, really don't like the cocky blonde with all the tattoos (not trying to sterotype, I just can't remember her name, and that's how I know her) she stands out as way too cocky and arrogant to me...this is the first season that I don't have a stand out favorite at this point...but at the same time, I don't have someone that I really really don't like either (ie. hung from last season)
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly'sGirl View Post
    I'm watching it...I'm not really feeling anyone this season...it's my least favorite so far...I really, really don't like the cocky blonde with all the tattoos (not trying to sterotype, I just can't remember her name, and that's how I know her) she stands out as way too cocky and arrogant to me...this is the first season that I don't have a stand out favorite at this point...but at the same time, I don't have someone that I really really don't like either (ie. hung from last season)
    I agree about Jamie. I just.. I dunno.

4. Banned
    Banned
    See, I liked Hung *hangs head in shame*
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Hav'n View Post
    See, I liked Hung *hangs head in shame*
    It's okay.. I did too!

6. Banned
    Banned
    I love this season of Top Chef I was just going to make a post about it. It is my favorite season thus far. I love how they aren't cut throat but it's still good.

I like Jamie the best she is my favorite. Mike likes the indian girl mostly because he wants to her.

The only person I really hate that is still on there is Mel (?) the girl with the awful hair she annoys me for some reason.