Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone read the 1st 12 chapters....

1. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    I am a proud chihuahua momma!

Has anyone read the 1st 12 chapters....

Advertisements
    ....of Midnight Sun?

It's another part of the Twilight series that may or may not be published but Stephenie Meyer put the 1st 12 chapters of it on her website. It Twilight seen through Edward's eyes. It's pretty neat to see the story from his point of view. I read it this afternoon. I really hope she finishes it and publishes it and possibly does it with the rest of the series.

Here's the link to her website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html

Click Twilight Series and then click Midnight Sun on the left and then scroll down and you will see a link to the partial draft for you to read. You need Adobe Reader to read it though.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Oh god, I'm hoping SO HARD that she will do this for the whole series. I LOVE reading it through Edward's POV! I really hope she does publish Midnight Sun.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah, I finally caved and read it.

I'm SO FUCKING PISSED at the loser who leaked it to the public making her decide to possibly not finish writing it and publishing it for us.
  4. Senior Member
    Yep and I loved it! I'm fucking pissed she won't finish it. I don't even need the full series, just finish the book
  5. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    i loved it!! It gave me that extra little "more twilight" fix i needed since finishing the resst of the books and seeing the movie. There is SO much more to that story from his side i think, they should have shown both in the movie...i think it would have been better that way! I also really hope she decides to finish it, i think i read somewhere else that it is set to be published in 09 so buti know i'll be out there buying it!
  6. only person you can save, is yourself
    only person you can save, is yourself
    i didn't like it that much, i think it really dragged. but then again it's a just a rough draft. i'm pretty sure she's doing midnight sun

June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misskathee View Post
    i didn't like it that much, i think it really dragged. but then again it's a just a rough draft. i'm pretty sure she's doing midnight sun
    Yeah but that's June... the latest update is August where she says she won't do it.
  8. only person you can save, is yourself
    only person you can save, is yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Yeah but that's June... the latest update is August where she says she won't do it.
    oh yeah i'm so dumb
  9. Banned
    Banned
    I'm reading it now
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I haven't read it...but I hope she does go ahead and publish and finish this series!

I'm sad someone leaked it...but also disappointed that she would let that keep her from finishing it...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast