Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

Twilight

Advertisements
    Okay, IF you saw it.. what did you think??

Cause of how well it did, they decided to go ahead and make the second one! Are you happy about that or no?

Me personally, I've read all the books and I still absolutely LOVED the movie. I saw it the day it came out and the day after too I can't wait for them to make the next movie. I hope they make all the books into movies!

*I personally didn't put in any spoilers, but if you haven't seen the movie idk what others will post so I'd say not to continue to look the thread if you don't wanna risk it *

2. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    i wasn't impressed with the movie...but i kind of want to watch it again and see if i like it more. but i will def see any others they come out with! lol
  3. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    It was ok. the acting at times seemed a bit over done. but on the whole it was good. I think if you hadn't read the book it was a good movie to watch.
    I have to say that the actress that played Bella annoyed the hell out of me. like she had a damn tick or something. lol

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

4. ^_^
    ^_^
    i loved the movie, it was really good. i never heard of the books until the movie came out. after seeing the first movie, i got the second book and started reading it. i can't wait for the next movie.
  5. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    It was ok. the acting at times seemed a bit over done. but on the whole it was good. I think if you hadn't read the book it was a good movie to watch.
    I have to say that the actress that played Bella annoyed the hell out of me. like she had a damn tick or something. lol
    Idk I thought everyone played their parts well. But that's JMO

I know alotta ppl who'd read the books that hated the movie, but I always know cause I read alot to never try and compare them cause the book is almost always better than the movie, so I just kinda "separate" them so to speak in my head so I can enjoy the book and movie equally

6. Mrs Brown
    i agree... about separating the book and the movie. i LOVED the books. and i liked the movie to because when i read a book i make a movie of it in my head and the movie kinda helped me fit pieces together in my head. i know i'm weird. I liked it though. and i would be shocked if they didn't make all 4.
  7. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Brown View Post
    i agree... about separating the book and the movie. i LOVED the books. and i liked the movie to because when i read a book i make a movie of it in my head and the movie kinda helped me fit pieces together in my head. i know i'm weird. I liked it though. and i would be shocked if they didn't make all 4.
    As crazy as it sounds, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Maybe we're both just a lil' since we seem to be on the same wavelength. When I read books, it's like watching a movie to me , idk I really enjoyed the movie. And as to the bolded, they better!!! Or

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I can't really judge it yet because I saw it with a bunch of screaming teeny boppers so I couldn't concentrate. They would laugh at the most serious parts and I wanted to kill them all!!!!!! I'm going to see it again before I analyse it! Edward was beautiful, though
  9. Member
    I've read all the books and I love them. I thought they did a good job with the movie considering it was a small budget film. The effects weren't great but hey, I wasn't watching Star Wars so I didn't expect they would be. I thought they stuck to the book very well and did a good job of trying to get the major stuff into a two hour time frame. I didn't agree with some of the casting though. I didn't really care for their choices for Mike, Jasper, Jacob and well I'm still on the fence about Bella. However, Robert Pattinson was awesome and not because he's cute but because I can read the book now and close my eyes and see him as Edward. I'm happy they are making New Moon but not really looking forward to sitting through a movie all about Jacob and not so much about Edward.
  10. Senior Member
    I thought the movie was o.k.. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. Some of the camera shots were pretty cheesy and moved too fast. I like how they added some humor to the movie because I didn't really laugh while reading the books.
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast