Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight

1. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Advertisements
    I loved the movie and can't wait for New Moon to come out!!! I'm now reading New Moon and it's just OK for now...LOL!
  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsyBelle View Post
    Love love LOVED it! Not at all disappointed. Can't wait for the next one!
    Me either!

Quote Originally Posted by lvnnqbs View Post
    I went to the midnight show. I went in with little to no expectations. I was not disappointed!!! The book was much better but the movie made it all come together. I'm on the third book now. I have faces to go with the names as I read. Thats pretty cool IMO.
    Books almost always are better than the movies, so I've learned to separate them in my head so i can enjoy each. I really did enjoy it. I read the entire last book after seeing the movie cause although I've read all of them I wanted to see the REAL ending So overall I loved ALL the books and the movie

Quote Originally Posted by danyell View Post
    Thanks! Edward was the only one who really took the books how I read them- seriously. An adult concept centered around teens. It's not REALLY a kids book at all. But I guess it would make more money if it was made for kids. Because really, money is what makes the world go round.
    Very true

3. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    I loved it too! I agree there were a few points that were slightly overacted where i had to giggle (When she goes into class and Edward looks like he's going to puke on his desk, and in the hospital when he says she sould go to FL and she stutters for like 3 minutes) HA but over all i really liked it and of course was dissapointed when it ended! After reading all the books i was like "OK i want to see ALL of it happen now!" (patience isnt a virtue i posess) I bought the "movie companion" book yesterday that goes into the making and has behind the scenes stuff too which is cool. Jacob i'm not TOO sure of though, something abuot his looks is weird to me. I have been trying to find out when New Moon is supposed to be coming out...someone said they filmed them back to back and then i read they are starting to film in Feb or March all i know is I CAN'T WAIT!! I might have to go back and re-read some to get my fix!
  4. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaMi View Post
    I loved it too! I agree there were a few points that were slightly overacted where i had to giggle (When she goes into class and Edward looks like he's going to puke on his desk, and in the hospital when he says she sould go to FL and she stutters for like 3 minutes) HA but over all i really liked it and of course was dissapointed when it ended! After reading all the books i was like "OK i want to see ALL of it happen now!" (patience isnt a virtue i posess) I bought the "movie companion" book yesterday that goes into the making and has behind the scenes stuff too which is cool. Jacob i'm not TOO sure of though, something abuot his looks is weird to me. I have been trying to find out when New Moon is supposed to be coming out...someone said they filmed them back to back and then i read they are starting to film in Feb or March all i know is I CAN'T WAIT!! I might have to go back and re-read some to get my fix!
    Oh trust me I know EXACTLY what you mean.

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    It was ok. the acting at times seemed a bit over done. but on the whole it was good. I think if you hadn't read the book it was a good movie to watch.
    I have to say that the actress that played Bella annoyed the hell out of me. like she had a damn tick or something. lol
    Yeah I know what you mean. I don't like Bella much in the book either so that didn't help my dislike for the actress.
    I thought it was funny though, every time she looked at Edward it looked like she just wanted to rip off his clothes and rape him right there.
    I know she is a teenager, but not all teens are like that.
  6. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    I wish the bedroom scene was steamier..LOL!!!

I was watching Supernatural the other night and the intimate scene was much MORE hot & heavy...WTH?!? Primetime TV is steamier than PG-13 movies?!? HAHA!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

The actress that plays Bella said in an interview that they were gonna wait until opening weekend to decided if they were going to go on with more movies...so I assume that the 2nd and 3d are going to be made now..I mean hthey made 70 million openng weekend..pretty damn good
  8. :) :) :)
    :) :) :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I wish the bedroom scene was steamier..LOL!!!
    i know!!!!! we were screaming when that went down!!!!!! but then we were surprised!!!
  9. Senior Member
    I went and saw the midnight showing when it first came out, mind you I have never read the books but my friend dragged me along because she knows I like vampire stuff. Well I personally loved the movie so much that im definitely going to read all of the books now. I can't wait for the next movie to come out.
  10. Member
    Lake City, Colorado (although home is Mississippi)
    Blog Entries
    Speaking AS AN ACTRESS MYSELF, that scene annoyed the PANTS off of me. There is a way to stutter and act natural. She just looked stupid there.

But overall I really did love the movie. And the soundtrack helped make it better. Good music always helps. Yay

what a day to visit seattle, what a day for san francisco. what a day, holy toledo! what a day to get in the air and go. what a day to give up smoking, what day to absorb jim beam and what a day to welcome a baby to begin breathing.
    ~ greg laswell
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast