Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC..

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Screwy UFC..

Advertisements
    Is it just me or is Frank Mir a D*CKHEAD!
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  2. Give me my coffee and no one gets hurt
    Give me my coffee and no one gets hurt
    Dh calls him "the fratboy" lol. i'm not a big fan. i think he's taken a few too many punches to the head.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    His attitude is rubbing off on his fighters.
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  4. new army fiance!!!!!!
    new army fiance!!!!!!
    i love mir i think he is a pretty good fighter and what not i cant wait to see him fight nog its gonna be great i love junie though hes a spitfire.
    "ill be home before you know it so be strong boogar.
    i love you"
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    He's a good fighter, but I hate his cockiness. I hope Nogueira beats Mir and then takes the belt from Lesner. Nogueira is a stand up guy. He has a lot of respect for his opponents,and for the sport.I don't like Junie either. Yes he's good, but not someone who I'd want to represent my company.

Anywho next months fight will be the best this year. Dana,and Joe were so WRONG when they said that the Couture,and Lesner fight was the biggest fight in UFC history (whatever). I think December's fight card is probably the best, I've seen all year. Practically 3 main events (not really,Evans, and Forrest fight is the Main event, but they have 2 other BIG fights on the card).
  6. Jackass
    Jackass
    All fighters are a little cocky. All i know is after Frank Mir beats Nogueira which will happen. Lesner breaks mir. Lets face facts Lesner is too big, too strong and learning fast, HE WONT LOSE AGAIN... you can quote me on that
  7. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    !! I have found UFC friends!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie View Post
    He's a good fighter, but I hate his cockiness. I hope Nogueira beats Mir and then takes the belt from Lesner. Nogueira is a stand up guy. He has a lot of respect for his opponents,and for the sport.I don't like Junie either. Yes he's good, but not someone who I'd want to represent my company.

Anywho next months fight will be the best this year. Dana,and Joe were so WRONG when they said that the Couture,and Lesner fight was the biggest fight in UFC history (whatever). I think December's fight card is probably the best, I've seen all year. Practically 3 main events (not really,Evans, and Forrest fight is the Main event, but they have 2 other BIG fights on the card).

I agree
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie View Post

Lesner is a fucking JOKE. He got lucky with one punch and ended up with a belt.

ETA: And the Joe Stevenson fight made me mad... He's SUCH a cutie pie.
  9. Jackass
    Jackass
    Quote Originally Posted by wesing4change View Post
    i love mir i think he is a pretty good fighter and what not i cant wait to see him fight nog its gonna be great i love junie though hes a spitfire.
    sorry i just read that...what do you love about junie? that hes a snitch? that hes a drunk? that his only fighting style is the fact hes so brain dead he can't feel shit? im just confused as to whats to love
  10. Jackass
    Jackass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Lynn View Post
    Lesner is a fucking JOKE. He got lucky with one punch and ended up with a belt.
    Lesner is a giant, he may not have the skill that some other fights have but hes sooooo big right now it doesn't even matter. hes not going to lose unless some weird new hybred man / ape is made
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast