Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas Splits with Jesse Csincsak

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico

Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas Splits with Jesse Csincsak

Advertisements
    Not sure if it has been posted before but I haven't seen it.

The story

Video
    The wedding is off.

The Bachelorette stars DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have ended their relationship, Csincsak says in a video posted on the couple’s Web site.

“It’s our responsibility to tell you we’re not together anymore,” he says, adding that Pappas broke up with him two days prior and he feels he did everything he could to “try to make this work.”

So just how did she break the news? By telling him, “‘I love you, but I’m not in love with you,’” Csincsak revealed. “She’s a great person but she wasn’t willing to try anymore … That’s a lot to swallow no matter who you are when you’re in love and you put yourself out there.”

The couple met on the ABC reality show this year and made their relationship official on the season finale in July, when Pappas picked snowboarder Csincsak over adored dad Jason Mesnick. Csincsak gave her a Tacori 2.3-carat diamond ring and asked for her hand in marriage. The couple had picked a wedding date of May 9, 2009.

Pappas told PEOPLE in September that she and her fiancé had scaled down their wedding and were rethinking their decision to tie the knot in the Bahamas, which they picked because it was where they fell in love.

“We’ve gone from about 400 people, and we’re breaking it down,” she said. “We want to enjoy ourselves and our day versus having to talk to a bunch of people all day long.”

But Pappas “wanted something different, I guess,” Csincsak said in the video. – Chris Willard and Jessica Herndon
  2. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    All I'm going to say is I can't wait till the next season starts with Jason!!!!
  3. Community Leader
    Community Leader
    Blog Entries
    I'm always surprised when they split up. You would think I wouldn't be by now.

4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

OMG, Oh Jason as the Bachelor, I can't wait. I picked him from the beginning, she should have picked him.

5. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    OMG, Oh Jason as the Bachelor, I can't wait. I picked him from the beginning, she should have picked him.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    She definitely made the wrong decision.

I didn't really like her though, Jason deserves better. I only watched because she is from my hometown.

7. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Ooooh, not surprised!
    I am def looking forward to Jason on the show!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

8. Insert something witty -->here.
    Insert something witty -->here.
    I was soooooooooo rooting for jason but im glad hes getting his own, comes out in january i believe? Im going to be all over that one... and im a lil shocked they split even though i wasnt shocked over the others...
  9. Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    I didnt like the guy she chose anyway---he always seemed so immature me i guess.

I wish she would have picked the single dad. but looking at how this ended im glad she didnt cuz that would be crazy trying to explained that to his son!!
  10. Married the love of my life: 5.29.10 ♥
    Married the love of my life: 5.29.10 ♥

I'm excited for the next one as well!

May 29, 2010- The day I married my best friend
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast