Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The Strangers..omg

1. The_Gunny's_Wife

The Strangers..omg

Advertisements
    Am I the only one that thinks this movie is freakin scary! I am soo scared to be alone now in my house
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Gunny's_Wife View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks this movie is freakin scary! I am soo scared to be alone now in my house
    No, you're not the only one that was terrified. My husband and I watched it tonight, and I had him shut it off half way through. It was way too scary for me.
  3. Senior Member

i was freaking out because i hate things jumping out at or surprising me...but afterward, i felt like it never really advanced or had a great storyline to it.
  4. Member
    Lake City, Colorado (although home is Mississippi)
    Blog Entries
    First my brother saw it and loved it, so I knew it would be a no-no for me.
    Then DB saw it and hated it and said it was the most heinous thing he'd ever see and he was never letting me watch it... yeah. I won't even read about it.

what a day to visit seattle, what a day for san francisco. what a day, holy toledo! what a day to get in the air and go. what a day to give up smoking, what day to absorb jim beam and what a day to welcome a baby to begin breathing.
    ~ greg laswell
  5. It Is What It Is!
    It Is What It Is!
    I CANNOT sleep alone after watching scary movies, so no horrors until DB gets back... hahaha
    Constantly missing my baby! Come home safely! Love you!
    women were made from a mans rib, not from his head to be superior, not from his feet to be walked on; but from his side to be equal, from under the arm to be protected, and from next to the heart to be loved
    love is when you miss him before he leaves, when you could listen to him talk all night and never get tired of hearing his voice, when the sound of his name sends chills down your spine, and you see his smile the second you close your eyes