Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight

1. Senior Member

Twilight

Advertisements
    Who here is wondering if the movie twilight is going to be as good as the books? Please don't put up spoilers in case other people have not read them, PM me and I will respond I read all four in four days or so. , I am a geek what can I say.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I did the same thing with the books. DH just about killed me when I told him I was done with the first two and needed the next ones NOW, BEFORE payday, lol.

I'm worried they're going to kill it, actually. They already showed things in the previews that didn't happen that way in the book, and I'm like

Would it be that hard to make it RIGHT?!?
  3. Senior Member
    Yeah like the car thing. I mean what is wrong with them, why could they just not keep it like it is suppose to be, it was not a hard scene to just keep.
  4. Senior Member
    The author was really involved in the making of the film, so I'm hoping it'll follow the book pretty closely. I hate when people ruin movies of books I love. Prime example: The DaVinci Code...suckfest.
  5. AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    Blog Entries
    i cant WAIT for the movie!!! yayyyy i think itll be dark and sexy.
    You don't choose your family...they are God's gift to you
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsyBelle View Post
    The author was really involved in the making of the film, so I'm hoping it'll follow the book pretty closely. I hate when people ruin movies of books I love. Prime example: The DaVinci Code...suckfest.
    Eragon..
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijus View Post
    Eragon..
    Oh yeah...that one too. I haven't actually read the book, but my ex who I went to see it with had, and he said it did not even compare.
  8. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaJediKnight View Post
    Yeah like the car thing. I mean what is wrong with them, why could they just not keep it like it is suppose to be, it was not a hard scene to just keep.
    What car scene? The one where Bella is going to get hit by the van and Edward stops it?

I think it's going to be pretty acurate I mean you still have to remember that not all the time the movie is going to reflect the books exactly. But I mean they have the characters set right in my mind. I love Kristin Stewart and I think she's so right to play Bella.
    And everything looks dark and just perfect..not all happy and cheery or anything
  9. Formerly known as stapletonlove
    Formerly known as stapletonlove
    I can't wait for the movie! I honestly don't think I am going to like the movie as much as the books because of the scenes and what not I have seen. But come on... the movie is still going to be great!!! It sucks that we are going to have to wait who knows how long until the next movie comes out.

10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

someone once told me that the director said something along "I'm making Twilight THE MOVIE not Twilight THE BOOKS" yeah I'm totally with you guys if they could make it "word for word" to the book STELLAR! But we all know that's not going to be how it happens the director is going to do it how they envisioned it which is great for them, but sucky for us.

Anyways I'm looking forward to it, just so I can steal a live size cut out of Alice to on my lonely nights lol
    Signature deleted.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast