Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dane Cook fans?

1. Senior Member

Dane Cook fans?

Advertisements
    I LOVE him.

What is your favorite Dane quote?

One of mine is when he talks about the "B slash E" ("And no im not talking about bacon and eggs, although they are fuckin' delicious!")
    And kicking the door in, and the remote batteries..

Anyone know what Im talking about here??

Gotta look this life in the eye.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I used to REALLY like him!

...but he became more annoying than walking on cat litter with no shoes....
  3. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I do I do!!!! I loveee him!! I havent listened to him in a while, but i love the b&e, the BK lounge ones, the one where the girl in the drive thru asks, after ordering, where she is suppose to go,.. i love the one he does about oprah and how she gets excited when celebrities are on. She's like "HARRISON FORD IS HEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE! HARRISON FORD IS HERE!!!" and then how she gives away stuff on her show, like cool stuff. "Everyone HERE gets their own school and school district with a full faculty!" I love the one about "how did mary die?! A tire HIT her in the face!!" I love the one about the accident happening, how he was inside cleaning a dish...

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devinn View Post
    I used to REALLY like him!

...but he became more annoying than walking on cat litter with no shoes....
    Yeah! Its funny how either people LOVE him or CANT STAND him. He has a love/hate relationship with alot of people, I guess
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by airmanssweetie View Post
    I do I do!!!! I loveee him!! I havent listened to him in a while, but i love the b&e, the BK lounge ones, the one where the girl in the drive thru asks, after ordering, where she is suppose to go,.. i love the one he does about oprah and how she gets excited when celebrities are on. She's like "HARRISON FORD IS HEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE! HARRISON FORD IS HERE!!!" and then how she gives away stuff on her show, like cool stuff. "Everyone HERE gets their own school and school district with a full faculty!" I love the one about "how did mary die?! A tire HIT her in the face!!" I love the one about the accident happening, how he was inside cleaning a dish...

!! Oprah gave away.. humpback whaleeeesss! And the accident..when he was cleaning the dish.. FUCK SHOES!

I love the movie one too, where he has to order his girlfriend the nachos but.. "JUST the cheeeese."

..Im laughing so hard right now.
  6. formerly tickllexmexpink
    formerly tickllexmexpink
    I love him!!! "did someone shit on or around the coats?"

I love the skit where he's talking about getting head for the first time

and the Burger King one when he tells the woman to drive up and she asked to where and he goes on and on about secret tunnels n shit

love dane!

Football season isn't the same
  7. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekka View Post
    !! Oprah gave away.. humpback whaleeeesss! And the accident..when he was cleaning the dish.. FUCK SHOES!

I love the movie one too, where he has to order his girlfriend the nachos but.. "JUST the cheeeese."

..Im laughing so hard right now.

Don't forget those candy coins!!!! Um.. i love the one about guy who sneezes close to him... um.. i like the one about messing around in the car and the girl is always like "wheres the handle?" while trying to be cute OH OH OH i love the one about how he had been lying and had said he was going to the party but didnt and then came across the guy on the street the next day and how he said he was on his way to the party but his tire flew off

OH i love the one where he talks about fighting with your girlfriend and how you get on the xbox with your buddies and then how she says "you're stupid like your father" MY FATHER IS A BRILLIANT MAN.. haha.. stupid like your father.. what does that even MEAN!?
  8. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

OH the one where he talks about being in a pool, how when you try to resurface and you get stuck under a float. He was like "jesus christ timmy, do not float above me while im dying in the abyss"

Slip n slide... dad didnt check for rocks

OH the one about his sisters and the bedazzler, how he had a jacket he wore
  9. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Oh Christ Chex!!!!

The one about being in an airport and looking someone dead in the eye and telling them not to get on the plane bc you know they are sitting there thinking they shouldnt and then you tell them that and they don't and they are like "thank you angel wearing jeans"

The one about crying, how you just need a good cry.. how your mom always knows when your down and calls and shes like "how is my baby angel" and then dad gets on the phone and says "you sound like a babbling brook!>" "you think your life is hard, i was in 'nam" "
  10. Senior Member

The littke "tic-tac sized comment" .. women are "brain ninjas" I love how he says how men dont think of anything to say the whole way storming through the house to get to you.. so they just state the obvious.. "OH YEAH? YOURE EATING NOODLES? YEAH? MY FATHER BOUGHT ME ALL THE NOODLES I WANTED WHEN I WAS LITTLE CAUSE MY FATHER IS A BRILLIANT MAN!"

Or monopoly! "Whered ya get the pink fifties ya cheating WHORE!!! Dont touch me grandpa! NANA IS A CHEATING WHORE!"
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast