Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BECCA....Y&R

1. Senior Member

BECCA....Y&R

Advertisements
    Nick and Phyllis AGAIN!!! I knew it was not over with them!!! They ARE going to end up sharing a hotel room.....I can feel it coming

I BET it's Nick's baby!

and.....How about Neal and whats her face (the new chick)....Ummm hmmmm I can see some more screwing around about to be going on
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I gotta get back into that soap i love that thing
    I am down 10lbs in 6 days!!! PM me if you want to try your very own FREE sample!!!!
  3. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    Sorry Dixie, didn't see this earlier

I thought about you today when it was over Yeah I really think they're going to wind up together. It's so obvious they're madly in love with each other, even if they don't want to admit it. My mom and I were talking about it (she's a Y&R guru too LOL) and she said that Nick knows he can trust Phyllis which is a very attractive trait, but he also knows he can't trust Sharon. Then there's the LOVE factor...I don't know if anything can keep them apart.

I don't know about the whole Neal thing. I'm a little irritated actually. He IS still married to Dru, and it's not as if she is out screwing half of France. I always thought he was a man of moral character. Whatever. I just hope he doesn't go back to the bottle - that would be crappy.

How do you feel about Jill and Will?? I think they're good together I'd like to see Jill happy again. It's been awhile.
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  4. Senior Member
    Yeah, I know the thing with Neal kinda bothers me too. It seems so out of character for him, but......

I do want Nick and Phyllis to be together I don't really care for Sharon anymore...............She jumps all over Nicks ass, but she wants BRAD so bad it's not even funny

Oh and Jill! I am happy for her! I think they'll be good together too!!

Oh, and how about paul dumping Ash It was kinda funny

Lookit us....Like we KNOW these people, and this is real life! We are some Y&R Whores!!! LMAO
  5. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    I do want Nick and Phyllis to be together I don't really care for Sharon anymore...............She jumps all over Nicks ass, but she wants BRAD so bad it's not even funny
    Please tell me you didn't miss the Brad/Sharon episode.

Yes, we're total Y&R whores But I guess the writers are just that good at what they do that we act as if the characters are actually PEOPLE... That's why I only get into ONE soap LOL
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  6. Senior Member
    well....I missed almost 3 weeks when we PCS'd........ WHAT HAPPENED with Brad & Sharon???? OMG now I'm intrigued .....last I saw with them, she wanted him ...again, and was kissin' all over him right after he married Vicky!

Oh yeah.....only ONE soap for me too Thats all I can handle
  7. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    Brad and Sharon did the deed. I can't believe you missed it. Sharon had a Beauty of Nature business trip and wanted Brad to go with her...you know, for support . Brad had plans to go somewhere else on business of course but his trip was cancelled or something last minute and WHAT DO YOU KNOW...he wound up in the same city and same hotel as Sharon. He was walking by her room just as she was opening the door for the room service guy. She invited him in to share a "too big to eat" porterhouse, and the rest is adulteress history.
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse Girl
    Brad and Sharon did the deed. I can't believe you missed it. Sharon had a Beauty of Nature business trip and wanted Brad to go with her...you know, for support . Brad had plans to go somewhere else on business of course but his trip was cancelled or something last minute and WHAT DO YOU KNOW...he wound up in the same city and same hotel as Sharon. He was walking by her room just as she was opening the door for the room service guy. She invited him in to share a "too big to eat" porterhouse, and the rest is adulteress history.

AFTER he married Vic?
  9. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    Yes. I think it was about 2 weeks ago.
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  10. Senior Member
    OK I try to keep up with this, but I have missed a few days here and there. I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BRAD AND SHARON. I mean I didn't know it went that far. Is this after Sharon found out about Phyllis? Everyone is screwing everyone's spouse on that show. And what is up with Victor not wanting to do all the testing the doctors are recommending. Oh Oh Oh, and Brad is about to be found out too! He burned that pic he had but JT has one too. Who do you think broke into Brad and Victoria's house? hmmm It is probably the guy from the picture...
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast