Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter book 7

1. Senior Member

Harry Potter book 7

Advertisements
    So two people are going to die. I want it to be Lord Voldemort and Snape. There was a poll about it on my home page when I logged in and that was not one of the choices. I really hope it is not Ron or Hermione or Harry or Jenny or anyone else in the book I "love"; I cried when Dumbledore died. I am curious what anyone else thinks is going to happen.
    blinkies by Britt
  2. caligirlnjapan
    Quote Originally Posted by asvandoren
    So two people are going to die. I want it to be Lord Voldemort and Snape. There was a poll about it on my home page when I logged in and that was not one of the choices. I really hope it is not Ron or Hermione or Harry or Jenny or anyone else in the book I "love"; I cried when Dumbledore died. I am curious what anyone else thinks is going to happen.
    Did you watch Joe's interview on the British talk show the other day? There's a downloadable link to it on Muggle.net. She talks a bit about this, said something about she's thought in the past about killing off Harry just so no one can revamp him when she's passed on in years to come. She didn't elude to the fact that this was what she is going to do though. I do hope Lord Voldemort does die, I think it would end horribly if he doesn't, I for some reason still have hope Snape will come back round to the OotP and redeem himself - who knows though.

I have a feeling Draco will perish, least I hope so...either he perishes or finally wakes up and switches sides!
  3. Senior Member
    I definately cried when Dumbledore died. I don't know what will happen! It's been awhile since I read it! When does the book come out?!?!!!
  4. caligirlnjapan
    There's tons of speculation on when it will be released. Most say next year. I know in the interview Joe said she was well into it now - so who knows! I am on pins & needles waiting!!!!
  5. Senior Member
    The book is slated for apx. July 2007.

I think Draco is good at heart. I would to fantasize that Snape did not really kill Dumbledore and that they had planned it all along and there was some kind of big secret spell or potion that no one knows about yet. But I think Snape is really just all about himself and is playing both sides to get what he can for his own needs. Part of me cannot believe that it is all about to be over with.
    blinkies by Britt
  6. Senior Member
    I did not watch the interview but I am going to try to look at through the muggle.net.
    blinkies by Britt
  7. Senior Member
    I tried typing in www.muggle.net and I have got no where. Am I going to the wrong place?
    blinkies by Britt
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asvandoren
    I would to fantasize that Snape did not really kill Dumbledore and that they had planned it all along and there was some kind of big secret spell or potion that no one knows about yet.
    I was just telling DH that I hope that that is what really happened. Nobody saw exactly what happened so it is a possibility. I hate waiting for the new book!!! lol
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  9. Senior Member
    Ok I found it.
    blinkies by Britt
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by germanchick
    I was just telling DH that I hope that that is what really happened. Nobody saw exactly what happened so it is a possibility. I hate waiting for the new book!!! lol
    Me too.
    blinkies by Britt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast