Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Since we're on Britney

1. Shia

Since we're on Britney

Advertisements
  2. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Yeah she came out on lettermen and admited she was preggo last week or the week before

3. Shia
    I didn't see that.

That girl really needs to close her legs.
  4. Kat
    stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip
    I dont see what is wrong with her wanting another baby, or having another baby. I WISH I could have had kids that close in age. Its only because she is famous and young she is being judged so harshly.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat
    I dont see what is wrong with her wanting another baby, or having another baby. I WISH I could have had kids that close in age. Its only because she is famous and young she is being judged so harshly.
  6. Senior Member
    I just wonder if this new baby was a whoops or was planned. *Not that it matters* I just wonder because it sorta seemed like she was trying to come back with doing that Will and Grace episode and I heard some things about her recording more, but I guess not. Well, I just hope she gets rid of that trashy man because she's Britney freakin' Spears, she's GOT to be able to find someone better!
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  7. Kat
    I dont think she planned it per say. But I bet she wasnt exactly being safe. Whatever the case, good for her. The only thing I hold against her is Kevin
  8. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    Screw that..I would agree with you..but she cant take care of the one shes got..how about learining HOW TO BE A PARENT..then worry about having more kids. If she wasnt such an idiot..she wouldnt have these problems
  9. Kat
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy
    Screw that..I would agree with you..but she cant take care of the one shes got..how about learining HOW TO BE A PARENT..then worry about having more kids. If she wasnt such an idiot..she wouldnt have these problems
    Well.. the way I see it is she is under a HUGE microscope and none of the good is ever reported to the public, only the really horribly bad shit. All parents do little "oppsies" when they have kids. You cant be a perfect parent with NO flaws every single second of the day or night. It just so happens we arent videoed or photographed by people hunting us down, hiding around every corner waiting for us to drop the pacifier and brush it off and give it back to the baby.
  10. Senior Member
    to me, she is so fake on tv and is still such a child in public that it is hard to see her having a baby. It just seems to me that because she didn't have a full handel on her teen years she is *acting* like she is stuck there. to me, she had her baby because of all the other celebs looking beautiful while pregnant and she got the "fever". And because she was so ready to jump back out there in the public eye and record and act again SO SOON after the baby was born showed me she isn't acting like she really wants a baby but that she had a baby because everyone else was and it was *fun*. It isn't like she needs the money like a normal hard working family so to me, why not take your time and learn to be a mommy and love and learn your baby??
    Sure she can have a baby, heck she can have 10 or more and that is her life.. But to me she was irresponsible to have the first one and having a second one confirms how i feel about her.
    Kat, the difference between you and BS is so huge. You should have another child or as many as you want. Your a responsible woman and BS is still a child because that is how she acts and pertrays herself.
    I'm the same age as she is and the way she lives is so off from the way i live. Even if i had a billion dollars i still wouldn't act the way she does. NO WAY would i have a nanny to take care of MY baby. Lizzie is three and just started day care because she HAD to go. BS doesn't HAVE TO have someone take care of her baby... I dunno...