Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Your 6 most crappy movies

  1. Account Closed
    Valkyrie's Avatar
    Valkyrie is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,256

    #1

    Your 6 most crappy movies

    Advertisements
    House of the Dead
    Aliens 3
    Poseidon (new one)
    Land of the Dead
    Aliens vs Predator
    All of the "torture porn" movies (Saw sequels, hostel, the hills have eyes etc..)
  2. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    dotb182's Avatar
    dotb182 is offline
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ Norfolk VA
    Posts
    8,129
    #2
    Borat
    Hot Rod
    Anchor Man
    Team America
    Napolean Dynamite
    28 days / 28 weeks later
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

    Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  3. Banned
    lovemachine's Avatar
    lovemachine is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,792
    Blog Entries
    14
    #3
    1) 28 days later
    2) The godfather movies
    3) The Heartbreak kid
    4) It
    5) Donnie Darko
    6) Tremors
  4. Senior Member
    tmac111905's Avatar
    tmac111905 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    251
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    House of the Dead
    Aliens 3
    Poseidon (new one)
    Land of the Dead
    Aliens vs Predator
    All of the "torture porn" movies (Saw sequels, hostel, the hills have eyes etc..)
    I thought Poseidon was okay until the end and there just happened to be a lifeboat there...jeez
  5. Account Closed
    Valkyrie's Avatar
    Valkyrie is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,256

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tmac111905 View Post
    I thought Poseidon was okay until the end and there just happened to be a lifeboat there...jeez
    My main problem was the kid, I mean if it was my kid I would have a death grip on his hand. The movie was this huge life or death situation and the kid was all over the place, oh and that ending
  6. Senior Member
    tmac111905's Avatar
    tmac111905 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    251
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    My main problem was the kid, I mean if it was my kid I would have a death grip on his hand. The movie was this huge life or death situation and the kid was all over the place, oh and that ending
    Yes I have to agree with that as well...he was just free to do his own thing!
  7. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    i love alien v. predator, great movie!
  8. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    dotb182's Avatar
    dotb182 is offline
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ Norfolk VA
    Posts
    8,129
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    1) 28 days later
    2) The godfather movies
    3) The Heartbreak kid
    4) It
    5) Donnie Darko
    6) Tremors
    I completely agree with the heart break kid.. I've never been so disappointed in all my life....
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

    Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  9. Senior Member
    Berkley's Avatar
    Berkley is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pope AFB, NC
    Posts
    30,026
    Blog Entries
    2
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    i love alien v. predator, great movie!
  10. Account Closed
    MichelleB's Avatar
    MichelleB is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    16,360
    #10
    Borat
    Lord of the Rings 1
    Lord of the Rings 2
    Lord of the Rings 3 ---> No, I don't know their titles, because I can't stand them
    Reststop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •